Goldberg & Osborne Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 4 jobs at Goldberg & Osborne because we can’t find any available jobs at Goldberg & Osborne close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 94 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Goldberg & Osborne have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
My coworkers are what keep me here. We all get a long great and often have a lot of fun. The job can be stressful at times especially when a client is unsatisfied with how long the process takes. First year employees don’t get PTO until their one year anniversary. Growth is limited and training depends on the office manager. My training was all over the place and I had to learn from my coworkers instead of the trainer.
I like working here at Goldberg & Osborne. The attorneys are ethical and very smart. The support staff is professional and friendly. Management truly cares about our personal issues.
I have learned so many new and interesting things. All of the staff treat eachother with respect, and are always helpful and informative. I don't think of this as a job, it's my career. I'm proud to be part of the Goldberg and Osborne team!
It’s a great place to learn and start a career in the legal field. It’s easy to get stressed out over the constant influx of work, but it keeps you busy.
The firm has been around since 1989. They haven't evolved much to the public, but treat their employees well. There are many long-time employees whose presence confirms a solid work environment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 18 questions about working at Goldberg & Osborne. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Goldberg & Osborne employees.
Insights from 7 Indeed users who have interviewed with Goldberg & Osborne within the last 5 years.
Why would you want to work at Goldberg & Osborne?
How much experience I had Salary requirements Why I left my previous job
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Goldberg & Osborne