Golden Customer Care Employee Reviews

Wish I didnt have to leave!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 12, 2019
I only left this company because we had to relocate to another state. I miss my supervisor and my co-workers. I always had support and was never treated like it was an issue any time I needed help or had a rough day. The customers can be VERY stressful to deal with depending on your job role but my supervisor always cheered me up as did my favorite co-workers. There is always steady work and a paycheck!
Pros
Best supervisor ever, fun co-workers
Cons
Lots of angry customers, you have to be able to relax.
Best call center
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  UtahApril 17, 2019
I loved working here, traning is awsome and so are the staff.i enjoyed learning and my supervisor was supper helpful all the time.they always listen .
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
I had to relocate
Great hands on Asst. Manager, Supervisor was knowledgeable and helpful.
Inbound Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  SLC UtahApril 9, 2019
Upper management, marketing and sales are unethical when dealing with their customers. The way the upsells are pushed onto the customer is confusing and dishonest. Management would rather upset the customer with added sales to their orders taking a chance that the CSA can talk them into keeping all products.
Pros
Great benefits!!! I will miss them !
Cons
Commutation terrible
Csa
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 4, 2019
Took customer calls, helped with sales and return, best customer experience when taking calls, doing these tasks in a timely manner.
I learned time management, people skills, de-escalation attempts, credit card security, etc.
Work place is fun and clean, snacks and drinks are free! And pay is good and also fun environment overall.
The hardest part of the job is the call scoring or QA, not the best makes the job more stressful and also you have limited rest room time.
Most enjoyable part is the experiences, the prices called golden bucks you can use to redeem prizes.
Catered lunches once a month, ping pong table, break room
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 1, 2019
The company was nice enough to do monthly catered lunches for those who had birthdays and anniversaries that month. For the most part it is relaxed environment. I enjoy coming into work each day. The changes that they have in the company are weekly and can sometimes take a minute for the agents on the call floor to catch up with. But for the most part it is a good company.
Horrible Company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 21, 2019
Worse than the typical call center! The turnover rate is horrendous. The hardest part of this job are the unethical business practices this company utilizes on behalf of the many scam companies they represent. The team leads are pressured by the management staff to pressure their team to pressure the customer. They push you to be unethical to make sales or keep the customer from returning products. They go so far as to claim they are calling from doctors offices on behalf of doctors.

The management team is dishonest and only looks to push you to get money from, take advantage of or convince the customers to never return the products they do not want. This company disregards ethics for money. To say they are a disgusting company would be an understatement.
Pros
They offered bonuses
Cons
Bonuses are only earned if you are willing to harass the customers, Unethical business practices
Training management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  UtahMarch 19, 2019
I was fired unfairly because the trainer wasn’t fond of me outside of work. I felt like I was in high school. They pick favorites and do whatever they can to get who they don’t like out the door
They do not know how to implement changes to save their life
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 29, 2019
GCC likes to make some pretty dramatic changes to the job which is fine, however they suck at doing this. Management is a joke. Maybe a great place to work for if they fired the management staff and started fresh.
Pros
There is an exit
Cons
It exists
Over all great place to work
Call center customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 22, 2019
It was a good place to work. Nice supervisors. Free food was given in the break rooms. I liked the size of the cubicles. It was centrally located off of state street.
Loved working here
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJanuary 7, 2019
i had a great time working for this company. the supervisors are always there for you and the management knows what they are doing. they are always giving incentives and setting goals for individual agents and for the teams all together. they constantly give us a reason to come to work whether that be a good time, a goal to meet, food that is being offered or catered; this is an awesome place to work.
Relaxed work environment
Mentor (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CANovember 21, 2018
Golden Customer Care is a great job to learn multiple new skills in the business aspect. It offers a diverse platform and room to grow. Management will listen to your ideas/suggestions. They offer great benefits and overall great morale in the workspace.
Good money
Health and Wellness Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 14, 2018
Good money, it was nice until new management took over. Once they took over they cut the commissions and treated the employees like they were beneath them and not worthy of how hard we worked.
A great place to work, it can get stressful at times with high call volume, great benefits, people and perks. All you gotta do is show up.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTAugust 1, 2018
They start you out at $13.50 hr but give you medical, dental and vision totally paid for, not to mention a very affordable life insurance policy. Plus they have 401k and match up to 3%. They cater lunch once a month from some of the dankest places I've eaten. Massage chair in the break room. They usually have some kinda drawing, prizes or contest for Visa gift cards and they give you one on your birthday. Oh and last but not least, once every month they have an in-house store where the majority of the products they sell are available for just 10 dollars each. Which can be a savings of 80% off or higher, which is awesome because these products can range anywhere from $35 to $129. Like I said AWESOME!!!!!
Pros
Medical, dental, vision, 401k, free lunch monthly, incentives and upward mobility with the company.
Cons
The potential for irate callers, the occasional rush when call volume is high. Which usually doesn't last more than an hour or so, but can last nearly an entire shift, that's only during the busy season.
Gcc
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 10, 2018
Working at GCC is honestly amazing I love it so much. It has a variety of schedules and the pay is great I've gained so much useful experience working here. The benefits alone are amazing. Management is also so caring and considerate they will bend over backwards to help you or accommodate to you needs.
Best job I have ever had!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 7, 2018
I love working for GCC, I have been given the opportunity to advance, I work with great people, and I feel like my boss actually cares about me. When I wake up every morning I don't dread coming to work. With a laid-back environment and awesome people to work with every day is a good one.
Pros
Amazing people, fantastic benefits, free food, good culture & casual dress code.
Cons
Technology infrastructure, lack of communication
Benefits are good
Team Lead/Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Millcreek, UTJune 6, 2018
There is a lot of favoritism and a lot of schedule changes which makes it hard to compensate other responsibilities you have. Advancement in the company is very hard.
Great people to work with TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT
Sales Supervisor/Coach (Former Employee) –  Millcreek, UTMay 21, 2018
No job security at all. Serious favoritism. The higher up the less work they actually do. Throw away personal belongings when let go. The management needs to be completely wiped out and new put in place. The outbound sales manager is so incredibly ignorant and rude. Would be a wonderful place with a serious overload.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Management is a joke. Very negative atmosphere
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 8, 2018
helping customers with orders, learned to manage several systems at once, management is very nice always willing to help with any issue, the work place is very laid back, hardest part is taking calls for more than one company, everyone here is nice to work with
Pros
snacks on a daily, monthly lunches, clean atmosphere
Cons
Could be a nice place to work if the mid/upper management were replaced.
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 1, 2018
Team leads for the sales team were mostly awesome! They worked hard (the manager and assistants didn't seem to work at all and loaded them up with more than can be done in one day while they spent a lot of time shooting the bull with sales reps out on the floor). They went above the call of duty to assist their team members to achieve goals. The sales team manager and assistant managers showed huge amounts of documented favoritism and they did change the rules to get people they didn't like out the door.
Pros
Lots of spiffs, free meals, nice physical environment.
Cons
Favoritism!!!
Good work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 27, 2018
I overall enjoyed working there. Management was good to their employees, they always made sure we were taken care of. It was a very positive, laid back environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Customer Care. Our community is ready to answer.