Golden Frog Employee Reviews

Fast paced, yet relaxed.
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 11, 2017
This was one of my favorite places to work. Co-workers are great and it's a laid back atmosphere. Management is responsive and considerate. I only moved on due to location and scheduling conflict/young children.
Pros
Workplace culture, room for advancement if motivated, lots of training
Cons
None come to mind
Run dont walk this place is a huge joke
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 31, 2017
If your looking to end your career then this is the place for you. It is run horribly and the owners are pay themselves first and you get paid last. The benefits are horrible and will cost you. No accountability for any employees.
Weak management
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 29, 2016
This company is a family ran company. A lot of internal conflict between family members. The management that are not part of the family have no leadership background and aver very weak at best. If you want to end your career, this is the place to work. Pay is below industry average. No bonuses (they offer 403K vesting if you say 6 years). Benefits are below industry average. Work environment is poor. No parking. People practically sitting on top of each other in the office. All the reviews you see on this page come from the owners or HR.

Company is struggling financially. Just had a round of layoffs. Reduced workforce by 18%.
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
Weak leadership and Poor benefits
Encouraging Company
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 27, 2016
Golden Frog has been a wonderful company to work for so far! They encourage learning and advancement within the company and assist you with doing so. They provide multiple resources such as training documentation to assist you in becoming a better employee and advancing in the company.

The environment is friendly and relaxed, while still being work oriented. It's a fun place to work and has provided me a lot of new experience!
Pros
High pay
Cons
12 hour shifts
This job had long hours, that didn't agree with me.
Sous Chef/Opening Team (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 18, 2012
I was hired for this job without being toll that I would be the night cook and be expected to stay until well after 2:00 a. m. each night.