Golden Malted Employee Reviews

Very dangerous company to work for. texting while driving! trucks over weight! drivers are totally exhausted! it is a recipee for death! I could go on
Sales & Delivery (Former Employee) –  ArkansasMarch 11, 2019
The company is constantly texting drivers or Emailing them. It"s a recipe for death! too many stops & too many hours! drivers are to tired to function properly they work through their breaks! Drivers are all texting & driving! Where are our laws? Trucks are overweight! where is the D.O.T.? Golden Malted has removed the ability to make money on their routes! new workers beware! My truck had 4 Maypops on it when I started driving it! it was low on oil. My warehouse was a wreck! The supervisor I had was running the route, what a mess! He did"t even know where to check the fluid levels on the truck but he could run rings around you on a telephone! Your work will follow you home. Your 34 hour break is just that. My phone which had all the Company apps on it didn"t even work properly. when I tried to explain that the phone doesn"t work correcty they just said it's a brand new phone & made no real effort to help. The hotels & motels use other waffle mixes, need I say more. Beware, Beware, Beware!
Good Company For Someone Who Is Single
Sale Support Representative (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INOctober 29, 2018
Company is great all around. Requires you travel a lot, which doesn't help when you have a family at home. Leave for two weeks at a time, then you get to come home for a weekend before you travel again.