Golder Associates Employee Review

View all Golder Associates reviews

Golder Associates Ltd. strives to provide the best quality product while demonstrating excellence, professionalism, and expertise in it's field.
Geotechnical Materials Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONAugust 3, 2013
Golder Associates Ltd. (Golder) is a company that not only wants to present the best quality of work in the most efficient time capable to complete at a high-end level, but also cares about the company's role in the communities where the offices are, in the people that work with/along side with Golder and are always willing to go that extra step to provide whatever it takes to show integrity and strength. Golder is a world-wide business that is owned by it's employees, that focuses diligently on the fields of expertise, and is open to new developments within the Civil, Environmental, Sands and Oils, Mining, Manufacturing industry (and more).
Pros
Benefits, Pension Plan, RRSPs, internal education seminars
Cons
Internal communications could be better. Recognition for hard work is difficult to achieve.

Other Golder Associates Employee Reviews

Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 16, 2018
Great company to work for as a Project Manager. I was successful in landing new work and completing it on time and under budget. In hindsight, I would really like to work there again. I left ONLY for a great opportunity.
Pros
Interesting, clients and sales were exciting
Cons
Occasionally stressful to make deadlines
Not as good as it was when I first started there
Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 6, 2018
The local office was smaller when I started and therefore had more of a "family" feel to it. Later, as that office doubled in employees, it became a lot more corporate.
Pros
Periodic in-office training with lunch provided
Cons
Very corporate