GolfNow Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Market Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 7, 2019
Great place to work. Challenging work environment and a leader in the industry. Great to be with a leader in the industry and at the crossroads of golf and technology.
What kind of person are you?
Lead Mobile Developer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2018
If you like to sit around and wait for others to do your job because you know how to frustrate and annoy them this is the place for you. If you want to make lots of progress to achieve great results expecting others to do their part look for a company with a results oriented culture.
Pros
You can take it easy if you get in the door
Cons
No accountability throughout the entire company
undercompensated
Member Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 28, 2018
While the benefits and culture of the place are good, the compensation is laughable when taking into account the tasks performed, metrics met, and policies forced to adhere to while other positions make 6 times more per year and don't have to put up with extraordinarily rude and offensive clientele.
benefits
Cons
pay
call center
Golfer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 5, 2018
typical call center environment. good starter job. resume builder. flexible hours because of call center's hours. fun job for golfers. got perks to tournaments.
Good work environment
Golfer Care Team (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 8, 2018
I loved the people i worked with. Everyone was super friendly and willing to take the time to see you succeed. I would recommend to a friend who wants to work in golf.
Great Environment
Market Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 8, 2017
Loved working for GolfNow. There is not much more I can say about the company and the culture than that.

It was a phenomenal experience, and although I did not get to stay with the company for long I certainly left as a better professional as when I arrived.
A lot has changed in one year!
Golfer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 28, 2017
When I began my employment with Golfnow, I felt it was the breakthrough into the golf industry I needed and desired. I was told that opportunities would present themselves and advancement would be no more than a year. The environment of Golfnow trended downward, worse and worse as the workload increased. Management continued to be blind to the problems that were increasingly arising and employees began to seek other employment. Golfnow went from a relaxed, fun environment to nothing more than a call center. There were absolutely no breaks in between calls and if you did take too much time between calls, you were reprimanded.
Pros
Good benefits and perks.
Cons
stress, bad upper management, no advancement, no pay increase
Fun Workplace
Golfer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 28, 2017
Tremendous work environment from the management team down to the hourly workers this was a great place to work and the opportunity for advancement was there for everyone.
Fast paced
CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2016
Fast past job with room for promotions. This is a sales job and you will be required to pitch products like Groupon. NBCUniversal is a great place to work.
Micromanagement
Revenue Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 29, 2015
People are shallow and petty... prepare to work LONG hours and be micromanaged. Overall very disappointed in the overall development. Everything is very immature...
Pros
Arnies, good place to work
Cons
Mangers, Culture
Good experience that is all
Revenue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 7, 2014
Good experience that is all. Get ready to work. Get paid according to budget and remember the weather effects golf.