Productive and a joy to work there
Electronic Production Planner (Former Employee) – Melbourne, FL – October 15, 2013
Generated work orders with blue prints and parts lists “document controlled.”
• Generated daily assignment sheets for assemblers and techs.
• Skilled in Excel spreadsheet, computer records, and other office maintenance tasks.
• Able to analyze and solve problems.
• Maintained department database.
• Performed as stockroom clerk (pulling assemblers kits).
• Performed routine clerical duties including data entry and assisting assemblers and techs