Good Egg Employee Reviews

Featured review
Good Egg selected this as a representative review
Nice company, good mission, good people
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 2, 2018
I have been here for about 3 months. So far so good. I have learned a lot about HR (coming in with no prior experience). I have enjoyed getting to know my co-workers and learning together. This is a great environment for growth, to get your voice heard and contribute to the company growth.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Cold temperature office space.
Overall Thoughts
Decline to Say (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2018
This company is a small startup with room for growth if you are a on the sales team.

Two major issues: Low Compensation and no room for advancement. Company would rather hire from the outside even if the position they are hiring for requires inside knowledge.

The director there is fantastic. She is very amenable, willing to help with everything. She is always available to talk and will actually take the time to sit with you and help you try to plan out your career with the company.

The best things about this company are that if you are a hard worker, and are one of the younger members of the verifications/operations teams, you might have the change to move into a different role in the far future. However, at the moment, the only "real" hiring is sales.
Pros
Fun Environment, Great Co-Workers, Awesome Director, Flexible Schedules
Cons
Low Compensation, No Room for Advancement in Certain Positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Egg. Our community is ready to answer.

Good Egg Reviews by Location