Good Feet Employee Reviews

This company has unrealistic expectations
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAApril 16, 2019
High prices for a full set of orthotics. Managers expectations for meeting daily sales goals determine whether you will keep your position with the company.
Our Locations went out of business
Sales Associate-Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 6, 2019
Loved working here. The owners were great. Hours were good, money was great and I went right into management and running two stores. Was trusted early on which was nice. Sadly, they went out of business in our territory due to family disputes. I miss that job. Great hours !!
Pros
Was given a great opportunity !
Cons
They closed.
a hard sell environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 7, 2018
Personalized arch supports at 399.95 per pair 3 pair package for it to work, seriously?
One pair or possibly two is more than enough however be prepared for hard sell!
If you want to help people and make great money its a great job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 31, 2018
Working at GF has been the best job I've had. The management is fair, but firm and they push you to do your absolute best which only helps you more. The products are great, you can feel good about selling them to people because they really can change someones life. it can be competitive because if you are under performing they will not keep you, but it's easy to meet the requirements they set. GREAT commission, not capped and awesome base pay. No benefits because the company is on the smaller side but with my base pay alone i make enough to afford it on my own. You have to be consistent with your sales if you want to do good. If you ever feel like you need help all you have to do is ask and the training manager will help with anything you need and she is a wealth of knowledge. she can be mean though.
Pros
great money! no long hours
Open, sale is script. You must learn , changes all the time, I did enjoy selling the products and working with the people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 24, 2018
Owner is the Managment. That's the first issue. Dictated to daily, put you down for not performing.
I believe in the arch supports. I loved helping people and helping with their problems. But the Managment makes job miserable to much tension daily.
Not a long term job. Watch your back they play employees against each other
$3,800 to $6000 Haha
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 1, 2018
I would like to start this off by stating I have worked for 2 franchise owners and "corporate Good Feet", across 6 states and 12 stores. The product this company provides is great, service they provide on the other hand is despicable. Over $1000 for 3 supports and you are trained to tell people after you take their money to tell them no REFUNDS. The franchisee's seam to care much more for their employees than "Corporate." As a manager you are expected to step all over your sales people that make significantly less because if you dont hit your number they fire managers instead of less producing consultants. "Corporate" claims you will have autonomy to deal with daily Management tasks just to find out you have to call 3 people in California to get approval. Listed online as $3800-$6000 Haha, I was a regional manager and the only one of 20 employees making that because of my Salary. This place is a joke and not a place for long term employment, which I believe they prefer so they can keep you selling the most and paying you the least. I made it to the top of the pyramid just to find out the view isnt so good when you can see the foundation its built on. STAY AWAY!!!
Pros
Great Product
Cons
Micromanaged by people with no proven success in industry.
The franchise owner is delusional
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 11, 2018
I've never worked for a more backhanded person in all my years of employment. The business could be reputable and helpful to customers but the sales tactics they employ are shady and the retribution if you miss your sales goals is termination.
Awesome company!
Assistant Director of Sales and Development (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZSeptember 10, 2018
I very much enjoy working for Good Feet and have found a way to combine my passion for helping people and meeting sales goals. Good Feet has improved my listening, communication, organization, and negotiation skills. It is consistantly changing and improving the lives of millions and I encourage anyone who would like to do the same, apply.
Pros
Commission and Benefits
Cons
N/a
Caution!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 20, 2018
High turn-over!
If you are not able to sell 26k per month from day one you will be let go.
Poor leadership from senior management and owner.
Your paycheck has time deductions for lunches you don't get to take and the HR person is the worst I've ever come across, emails and questions are left ignored, rude and unhelpful.
Would not recommend, pay is good but awful to work for.
Fun and relaxed environment, cool product, but very overpriced and terrible management
Orthotics Fitter/Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Farmington, UTJuly 10, 2018
First I really liked working at the Good Feet, because my coworkers we're great and there was a very fun and relaxed environment. Then I discovered that management was extremely biased, and would actively politically bait us. If you were not a butt kisser, and you had a different set of political views, it didn't go so well for you. You didn't get the training you needed, and you were set up for failure. At one point my sales were being changed in the computer to give credit to another, more favored, sales person. I quit because it was an intolerable situation.
Pros
Small work environment, friendly, cool product
Cons
Had to work every Saturday, really aggressive sales expectations, terrible management. Swimming with sharks
Wouldn't Trade my job!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 4, 2018
At Good Feet Milwaukee, My coworkers are the best! After the sudden death of my husband last January, the management and staff of Good Feet Midwest have been invaluable in my life! While Good Feet is a small company and not required by law to provide FMLA in my area, everyone in the Milwaukee store and our corporate office have worked together to give me much more than the 3 months "normally" given as a family leave. I could not be more grateful for my employer and the opportunity to keep helping customers with their foot, knee, hip and back pain for a long time to come!
Buyer beware --- Employee Beware
Store Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 4, 2018
I asked for a well-deserved raise and got yelled at by upper management! Upper management told me I needed to learn how to eat Sh*@! Watch your back!
Pros
Opporunity to make good money if you can handle the BS!
Cons
Return policy makes it hard to provide great customer service. Upper management is behind the times!
Competetive and fun
Traveling Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 14, 2018
Overall you can make alot of money working for good feet. But you have to be ready to sale every person that cones through that door! Thats where you make great comission checks!
Productive and fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 4, 2018
really enjoy selling orthotics and helping people with their feet. I loved to hear all the different stories from all walks of life. I learned working at Good Feet to listen more than speak.
Simple and Fast Paced
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 5, 2018
The job is simple in a fast paced environment. Fewer employees to work with but very professional. The pizza Fridays are great. The Pros - you can work more independently that most places. The Cons - Little or no advancement.
Job summary
Arch Support Salesman (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 15, 2017
The job is a fast paced sales environment where the work load and stress are high while the compensation is vey low. The hours are not terrible but the possiblily of weekends off is impossible. The hardest part of the job is that you have to pray on someones pain to maximize sales instead of pitching a true product.
Cons
no lunch breaks or time off
Good Job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 15, 2017
Great place to work helping people.
Good people to work with..
Must be able to sale and ask for the sale.
This Job is not for everyone
Different owners different rules.
Pros
No health benefits at the one in Las Vegas where I am at.
Cons
Good work environment
Great Pay and Benefites, Bad Management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 31, 2017
The hours, benefits, and compensation for this job were excellent. However, it was a very negative atmosphere and not managed properly. Our concerns and complaints were not taken seriously.
Pros
Benefits and Pay
N/a
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 27, 2017
Good Feet is a great place to work if you are very good at sales. You have to convince potential clients that their foot, knee, or back pain will all be better with the Good Feet orthotics.
Great products that provide relief
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 6, 2017
Great products that help the customer find relief from a variety of pains. Very micromanaged environment by district / regional manager and owner, hard to keep staff moral up.
Pros
Good potential income, help customers, small team environment
Cons
Micromanaged by outside opinions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Feet. Our community is ready to answer.