Good Feet Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wouldn't Trade my job!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 4, 2018
At Good Feet Milwaukee, My coworkers are the best! After the sudden death of my husband last January, the management and staff of Good Feet Midwest have been invaluable in my life! While Good Feet is a small company and not required by law to provide FMLA in my area, everyone in the Milwaukee store and our corporate office have worked together to give me much more than the 3 months "normally" given as a family leave. I could not be more grateful for my employer and the opportunity to keep helping customers with their foot, knee, hip and back pain for a long time to come!
Buyer beware --- Employee Beware
Store Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 4, 2018
I asked for a well-deserved raise and got yelled at by upper management! Upper management told me I needed to learn how to eat Sh*@! Watch your back!
Pros
Opporunity to make good money if you can handle the BS!
Cons
Return policy makes it hard to provide great customer service. Upper management is behind the times!
Simple and Fast Paced
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 5, 2018
The job is simple in a fast paced environment. Fewer employees to work with but very professional. The pizza Fridays are great. The Pros - you can work more independently that most places. The Cons - Little or no advancement.
Job summary
Arch Support Salesman (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 15, 2017
The job is a fast paced sales environment where the work load and stress are high while the compensation is vey low. The hours are not terrible but the possiblily of weekends off is impossible. The hardest part of the job is that you have to pray on someones pain to maximize sales instead of pitching a true product.
Cons
no lunch breaks or time off
Good Job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 15, 2017
Great place to work helping people.
Good people to work with..
Must be able to sale and ask for the sale.
This Job is not for everyone
Different owners different rules.
Pros
No health benefits at the one in Las Vegas where I am at.
Cons
Good work environment
Great Pay and Benefites, Bad Management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 31, 2017
The hours, benefits, and compensation for this job were excellent. However, it was a very negative atmosphere and not managed properly. Our concerns and complaints were not taken seriously.
Pros
Benefits and Pay
N/a
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 27, 2017
Good Feet is a great place to work if you are very good at sales. You have to convince potential clients that their foot, knee, or back pain will all be better with the Good Feet orthotics.
Great products that provide relief
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 6, 2017
Great products that help the customer find relief from a variety of pains. Very micromanaged environment by district / regional manager and owner, hard to keep staff moral up.
Pros
Good potential income, help customers, small team environment
Cons
Micromanaged by outside opinions
Fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 2, 2017
Fun company to work at, fun environment. Sales driven but no pressure since the product works and really helps people. Good company to work for and a fun environment to work in as well
Best kept secret in wichita!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 1, 2017
I've been employed with Good Feet for over 4 yrs and the company really takes care of the employees. Pay, benefits, hours and management are all GREAT! Some down time but they allow cell phones and laptops.
Pros
People, Product, Process
Cons
Some days can be slow when customer traffic is down.
great pay for work, fun enviornment
Sales Consultant Representative (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 1, 2017
job pays great for the work you are doing! genuine associates and a balanced work enviornment. fair selling ground, and equal opportunities.must be coachable but if you are willing to learn something new, great job!
Pros
great pay, great commission
Cons
some slow days, some fast days
Management is terrible!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 30, 2017
The hardest part of the job is dealing with the regional manager. Even if you do well, there is no job security. Expect to walk on egg shells especially when he is in the store from Austin. Terrible leadership and management.
Cons
Horrible management, No leadership
Official response from Good Feet
August 1, 2017

I'm the above stated regional manager whom eggshells are brought out for when i'm in town. I run a tight ship but for the right reasons, when i see an employee (employees) that have stopped caring for the customers and the company, yes, I have a problem with that. If you are looking to collect a paycheck and not put forth the effort required you will be working elsewhere, our pay and benefits package are second to none for a retail sales consultant so its expected of you to be a team player and have a good attitude and care about our customers.

ok place to work
Salesman/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85283May 16, 2017
I was not happy with the work culture. management micro managed the employees too much. The job promises to be a great career opportunity but is basically a low level revolving door sales job.
Terrible Store Manager & Regional Manager
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 13, 2017
Over Priced supports. No training and if you are not part of the group you are out. The Store has had over 10 employees and managers in the last year. Stay away from this company.
Cons
Saturdays and No Training
Great company
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORFebruary 18, 2017
Love working for the company, Great product and for the most part the top management are great people. Really enjoy the company and the training they do and how they are really family oriented.
Pros
Recognition of accomplishments
Cons
No cons.
Very Nice Staff but Unorganized Management
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NY 14225December 6, 2016
Loved the company and employees; however the management would hire people based on personal biases instead of true work history and that caused some unprofessional management. Ultimately, I left company because one of their new hires convinced them (with no valid proof) that he was a better fit and could run things for them. That clearly lasted less then a year since he failed. Had they given me the authority to accomplish the things I needed to they would have progressed even further with technology and flourished because we were on the right track.
Terrible Management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 20, 2016
I began my employment with training at an offshore location. My trainer was excellent, however his staff was very sensitive to issues where others were not in agreement to. On my second day of training, I made a comment that a staff member took offense to and he immediately he hollered that I made a discriminatory comment. I situation was not investigated and ultimately I was terminated and told to leave.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Official response from Good Feet
August 1, 2017

This person made a racist comment to a person married out of their race, NOT COOL in 1950 and NOT COOL now.

very negative work environment
Consultant (Former Employee) –  texasSeptember 27, 2016
High pressure sales where sales goals must be met every month. This company has an extremely high turn over rate due to the negative work atmospheric as well as poor training and sales goals. All employees are extremely temporary so don't work here if you're looking for job security. If you don't suck up to the regional/ distract manager whatever he is and decide to not be a tool like him you wont last longer than a month.
Pros
good product
Cons
product is over priced by $800, no job security
Good place to make some money but dont expect any loyalty.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 24, 2016
Worked in the Tulsa location for 8 months from day 1 of the store opening. Management decided to let the store manager and I go with no notice and no given reason. (We were exceeding our sales quotas, too)
If you like to make good money for little to no effort and have another job you can fall back on in case management decides to let you go, this is a great place to work!
Pros
Free orthotics, good hours and pay
Cons
Insane prices for something you can get for $20 at Wal-Mart, little communication from management, too much down time, bad reviews online
Very good environment
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 25, 2016
I still love my colleagues and go visit them. It was just a small company and was no opportunity to growth. The CEO is very Gentleman and it was a pleasure working at Good Feet.