Goodman Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Lovable
Paint Department Associate (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNMarch 17, 2019
Great Pay great benefits, union weekly pay... Onsite Federal credit union onsite cafeteria Human resource dept Onsite Drug Testing Very likeable n friendly environment... Overall great place to workout mentally and physically on a 2hour break schedule intervene...
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
Company closure soon
Assembler
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 11, 2019
I used to work at night, on the 3rd shift. I clock in at 9pm to 5am in the morning.The job is interesting but there is a lot of standing. You stand for almost 4 hours continuously.
Plant is closing soon
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNFebruary 27, 2019
Employee morale is being affected by the closing activities.Potential improvements are not received well. People feel as very uncertain about how to proceed with their lives.
Pros
Cons
difficult to accomplish anything
Enjoy it
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Waller, TXFebruary 20, 2019
I have been with goodman for almost a month and it exceeded my expectations! 1 thing I like about it is that it is 10 minutes from my house! I heard a lot of bad rumors but decided to apply! The people I work with are really approachable especially the supervisor! The work environment is clean and comfortable.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
N/a
Regional Inventory Planner (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 9, 2019
I love my job, it's the best one I've had so far in my professional career. The pay is competitive and the culture is somehow both serious and relaxed. We work hard but we also play hard! Good people...good company!
hate they are shutting down
set-up and run (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNJanuary 31, 2019
hours are set and you work and try to build up your history with helping in different departments so that when you bid on new jobs you can get them its very easy to move up and to get jobs with higher pay!
great place to work
Goodman / Amana equipment sales annually (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 29, 2019
Nice place to learn from great place to work. I enjoyed working with some very talented people there and had a great time while I was there. wanted to move on and had another offer that was better...
Goodman Manufacturing
CSR/Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJanuary 29, 2019
This was a great company to work for.
Working with contractors and engineers picking and choosing the right equipment for there needs.
Introducing new equipment to others.
The product training was top notch,
productive place to work
Maintenance / HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2019
as a technician learn alot about the new unit made and intallation technics in and around the factory making sure that the people working in the assembly line are cool with fan install
Pros
Cons
15 min
Love this place wish it never closed cause i would still be there
Warehouse Worker (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Goodman was a great experience with good people just like every job you have your days but it was fair , safe , and respectful and sometimes fun . They took care of your needs when needed. They even treated the employees to show appreciation .
Pros
The experience
Cons
Short break at times
N/a
Materials Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Waller, TXJanuary 8, 2019
I am currently employed by this employer. Working for a major facility as big as this manufacturer, it leaves little time for personal affairs. Work schedules as well as work loads are unbalanced.
Productive an fun
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNJanuary 7, 2019
Meeting new people was a plus. Working in my own areas at my own pace was a major plus. Managment could have been more of a team player instead of trying to be the boss
With Time Comes Change
Territory Sales Manager - SCA (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 2, 2019
Goodman has been a great organization to work for the last five years; allowing me to learn from some great people and grow. I am simply ready to move on. I started during a major transition as the business had recently been acquired by the Daikin Group and with that came excitement and renewed energy by management. Eventually it also meant major changes and because of those my original position was eliminated. Because of my performance with the company I was offered an alternate position and accepted with excitement for the new challenge. I have held the position now for nearly 2 years and feel I have reached the high water mark. With little opportunity for advancement without major relocation I am now seeking employment elsewhere.
Great
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2019
Everything about this Job is good just as long as you don't have a felon then you are good and also you going to need reliable transportation because the company moved far off 290
Fun place to work
Leader (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNDecember 31, 2018
Loved it they moved to texas I worked on different machines. I ran fin presses also operated 9 hairpin bender machines. Also laced the hairpons into the coils.
Opportunity to do as much as you want
Manager, Graphic Design and Communication (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 22, 2018
Super busy flat organization where everyone is doing the job of 2-3 people. Rarely does anyone feel as though they are caught up but everyone leaves when their day is over. No overtime is expected. People work very hard and many supervisors offer a lot of project exposure to learning new things if workers ask for it.
Pros
Good pay and fair benefits
Cons
Located in Waller so it is a very far drive and isolated to leave
Stayed busy and productive
Commercial package assembler (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNDecember 15, 2018
I enjoyed working there cause it was good money and we kept a steady pace going. And we got a thirty minute lunch break in the middle of the day . Everyone was just there to get their job done and hen go home .
It's a good place if your a driver. (Forklifts or Tuggers)
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  19001 Kermier Rd, Waller, TX 77484December 13, 2018
The leadership roles here seem to be given out by favoritism, these individuals with no experience and no work ethics. Since being there for so long you would think things would change but everyone there is for making others do their work so they can be on their phones and not lead by example but dictate with Horrible decisions.
Pros
Very diverse culture, also workers treating each other with outstanding respect.
Cons
Takes a long time to get hired on, and management is terrible about there workers.
Technical Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 13, 2018
enjoyable part of this company is everybody works as a team and things were done according to its plans and those on top like to teach the ones that are coming in to grow
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
productive and fun
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 10, 2018
Very challenging fast paced coaching and developing sales staff to adhere to company guidelines and standards in the HVAC industry, while capturing market share in the community.