Goodpack USA Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
a very busy productive day
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXApril 16, 2018
you have to be very multi-task and a quick learner physically and mentally you will be consist of walking up and down the line it get fun when the whole team be competive make the job interesting other than that if you have a family to feed its mind over matter bills dont stop rolling and the kids not getting no younger and my woman hand stay out lol
Productive place to work
Senior Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMay 17, 2017
Overall this is a striving company and a place to learn a lot of different things about many different businesses and processes.
I have enjoyed working here with a very diverse group of people.
Prodctive
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXOctober 29, 2016
Have to be a hard worker. With a little bit of experience but its fun work. You get paid every week so its good. But the manger try to tale advantage of you at times
busy enviroment, kept you on your feet
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 29, 2016
Goodpack was always a busy place, always something new to learn.
Co-workers were friendly
Hardest part was the time difference between US and HQ which was based out of Singapore
Great potential, needed better project management and key objectives
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 19, 2015
Great potential, needed better project management and key objectives. Poor corporate culture for a multinational company.
i like it
Forklift Operator & Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Zachary, LAOctober 7, 2015
could use better management but i like the job when everybody does what they're supposed to. pay is good but could be more. pays every week. no late nights. most weekends off.
Great quality
Forklift Operator & Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Zachary, LAOctober 3, 2015
I like the work environment the staff is full of energy, and i wouldn't mind working there for a long term and i wanna move up the ranks as well
Enormous Potential
Customer Service Manager US (Former Employee) –  Beaumont TexasJune 22, 2015
Enormous potential. Severe disconnect between corporate Objectives / tactics and US operations. I was hired through Corporate imposed re-structure which was later scuttled during transition after Company buy-out by KKR.
Cons
Poor systems and accountability.
Unproductive, unorganized, unprofessional
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 2, 2014
I was hired as a temporary Safety Manager to get the warehouse fully operational and safe. The employees refused to follow the rules, and I wasn't allowed to have any authority to send them home or write them up for their behavior, so in-turn they had no respect for me. I worked closely with external vendors and service techs and made several corrections to safety violations that existed in the warehouse, but wasn't allowed to make minor corrections because of the budget. The depot managers also expected me to perform tasks that I wasn't qualified to perform; such as, creating a building and remodeling plan for the office space and warehouse, and I was also in charge of the supply chain management job. All maintenance crews, forklift operators and vendors reported to me. I would not suggest working for this company.
Pros
I got an hour lunch
Cons
Unprofessional, unorganized place to work