GoodRx

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

amazing mission

The company is full of talented and driven people who are all working to help people save the most on their prescription medications.Great benefits, good pay.

managers are never there

moved back to office when they said it was an at home position i dont believe that is fair for alot of people who dont feel comfortable doing those things

Would go back in a heart beat!

The culture is amazing! They treat their employees with respect and integrity. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this company rather that it’s hard to get hired, but that’s because spots fill up so fast!

Pros

Culture, work ethic, one on one counseling when your numbers start being affected due to whatever the reasons may be, and flexibility

Cons

None.

GoodRx is very successful company with great leaders. I look forward to see it achieve its next level of success as it moves from the start up stage to a more mature and established small company and establishes a more consistent culture. Great experience for me and I look forward to seeing their continued success.

EXCELLENT 1099 Opportunity in Healthcare

Company and People are A+++ helping people AFFORD their prescription medicine. The 1099 opportunity is a great way to market and SELL an A+ product. PASSIONATE people. It is a "feel good" opportunity and you will earn what you do in the field and marketing the discount cards and APPS while learning too. You will hear positive stories of people being ABLE to afford their prescription medicine. SUCH GREAT COMPANY ... can't say enough POSITIVES.

Pros

Rewarding opportunity helping people afford their medicines.

Cons

no medical or dental benefits

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Great Company with a great mission

It's easy to come to work each day knowing we are providing meaningful value to our customers and making an impact in the healthcare industry. The passion, humility and incredible knowledge of management and colleagues keep me engaged and challenged. The incredible office, benefits, and perks are the icing on the cake.

Pros

Pride in company's mission, great health benefits, transparent culture

Cons

the office snacks and lunches are not helping my diet

Incredible Company full of Incredible People

GoodRx is a truly amazing place to work at. The CEOs have done an incredible job at creating a positive work environment that also values transparency and collaboration.

Pros

Free lunches, office social events, great benefits, positive environment, stocked kitchen, amazing office location, casual dress code, flexible hours

Cons

We have a glass-walled conference room and sometimes I walk into it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodRx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at GoodRx.
Powered byComparably