Medical Records Technician Interview Questions
1) Tell me the reason(s) you want to leave your current position?
2) Based on the position described, what skills do you possess that would
make an immediate impact if you were hired?
3) What is your biggest success story in terms of quality and productivity
at your previous or current position?
4) If I were to contact your current or previous employers, what are they
likely to tell me about your dependability/attendance?
5) Describe a situation where it was necessary for you to research/gather information to solve a problem and how you went about doing this?
6) Describe how you prioritize in order to meet work objectives.
7) What skills do you possess that set you above your peers?
8) Give an example of a time when you experienced conflict within your
team/or with a co-worker and how you handled it.
9) Please give me examples of office computer programs you have worked with?
10) Have you taken any formal typing training? How many words per minute can you type?
Yes, not a good thing
Very hostile and extremely unprofessional, not impressed with staff or employees who currently are there
I was called the next day after turning in application for an interview. Then got hired a week after interview and started working.
The staff within stores work well together. Upper management is another story. They are always complaining about something even when but is met, the stores running smooth and looks great.
As management I have a lip piercing no one has said a word
Set up job seeker account on goodwill website and apply for a position. Some stores are looking to hire more than others. I got a call for an interview 2 days after applying at one location. Previously applied 5 times at different locations and never received a call, so it depends.