Medical Records Technician Interview Questions
1) Tell me the reason(s) you want to leave your current position?
2) Based on the position described, what skills do you possess that would
make an immediate impact if you were hired?
3) What is your biggest success story in terms of quality and productivity
at your previous or current position?
4) If I were to contact your current or previous employers, what are they
likely to tell me about your dependability/attendance?
5) Describe a situation where it was necessary for you to research/gather information to solve a problem and how you went about doing this?
6) Describe how you prioritize in order to meet work objectives.
7) What skills do you possess that set you above your peers?
8) Give an example of a time when you experienced conflict within your
team/or with a co-worker and how you handled it.
9) Please give me examples of office computer programs you have worked with?
10) Have you taken any formal typing training? How many words per minute can you type?
Set up job seeker account on goodwill website and apply for a position. Some stores are looking to hire more than others. I got a call for an interview 2 days after applying at one location. Previously applied 5 times at different locations and never received a call, so it depends.
Interviewed and got hired on the spot. That was almost two weeks ago.However, I have yet to recieve a start date or orientation date. No communication on their end at all.
Why does it take so long?
What makes you angry? How do you deal with conflict? How do you practice effective problem solving.
You will be contacted via phone
To Dress neatly, To Have your hair come and To try to answer the Questions as the best as you can.
I was asked what I knew about Goodwill as a charity and a business.
I was asked what my motives were for seeking a job at Goodwill.
I was asked about previous work experiences.
I was asked about my overall availability for scheduling purposes.
Never, you have to go to group interviews on Tuesdays otherwise you don't get any consideration
Drug test was done before interviewed.