For the cashier interview at the outlets:
This was probably the most relax interview I’ve ever been to. They only asked me about my past work experience, THATS IT! Then they just went on to explain the job and what they do.
This position is Energetic, Important to help the public, with all Basic needs to Living. We need a person who is ready to work and commit to the Appearance, Sales, Customer Service on a weekly schedule with OPEN availability...
Medical Records Technician Interview Questions
1) Tell me the reason(s) you want to leave your current position?
2) Based on the position described, what skills do you possess that would
make an immediate impact if you were hired?
3) What is your biggest success story in terms of quality and productivity
at your previous or current position?
4) If I were to contact your current or previous employers, what are they
likely to tell me about your dependability/attendance?
5) Describe a situation where it was necessary for you to research/gather information to solve a problem and how you went about doing this?
6) Describe how you prioritize in order to meet work objectives.
7) What skills do you possess that set you above your peers?
8) Give an example of a time when you experienced conflict within your
team/or with a co-worker and how you handled it.
9) Please give me examples of office computer programs you have worked with?
10) Have you taken any formal typing training? How many words per minute can you type?
Good an helping others people an working with other workers
It’s not really good
It was ok, short but precise. of what the position will.
Answering questions and your prescription and your qualifications.
I applied online. 2 days later I heard from the manager. I interviewed the next day and was offered the job the following day.
I try apply online, but then I get all this other agency's come up for different jobs sooooo difficult to apply for GOODWILL. 👎👎👎