Goodwill Industries
View all Goodwill Industries reviews

Goodwill Industries

Goodwill Industries Employee Review

Goodwill Industries Cashier Review - Fast Pace, Kind environment

Good will is a great place to work and They have great team work values. I learned how they sort items in the sorting area. I learned that a certain goal has to be reached daily. management is amazing

Same role

Fun workplace

The job was amazing I loved working there it was just the people there that really didn’t make me feel comfortable. The employees were lazy didn’t wanna do their work , kept calling in or being late! The manager wasn’t really doing her job, she plays more in the store than actually working, she lets them leave early before their shift is over with, she never took things serious and omg was being very rude to the customers…. I just couldn’t deal with it…

Pros

Great Customers

Cons

N/a
Same role

Productive and Fun

It is okay to work at goodwill, it really depends on your location and the management. I truly recommend you to read others' reviews, but in general, it was okay.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Low pay
Same location

Productive and fun coworkers in a fast paced environment

The co-workers and store management are amazing and fun people that are very easy to work alongside. You are encouraged and recognized for your work. However corporate is extremely lazy and care very little about their employees or stores.

Pros

Plenty of advancment oppurtunity

Cons

No health care, no raises, hostile corporate representatives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodwill Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.2K

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Goodwill Industries.
Powered byComparably