Goodwill Industries Employee Review

View all Goodwill Industries reviews

Fun Work Place
Production & Retail Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 1, 2017
I loved working for GW but regionals are not to great they do not do thorough investigations on certain things. I learned great communication skills and patience working there. I love how they are different cultures there.
Pros
great teamwork
Cons
stressful at times

Other Goodwill Industries Employee Reviews

Prostatic fluid filled dumpster fire
Donor door attendant (Former Employee) –  New Philadelphia, OHNovember 17, 2018
They ignore why they started in the first place even though they make you sit through a 3 hour documentary they made about their past at orientation, they over price everthing treat employees like dirt they have pointless programs for employees that the funding for could go to raises and actual charitable causes, and the so called charitable things they do for job training the disabled/injured/excons would actually cost the people they supposedly help if it was not for actual charitable organizations that are not directly affiliated with them
Pros
Cons
Everything i just said plus more
Stock/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 17, 2018
Productive & fun workplace. My daily jobs were simple an became my routine. Management was great I never had any problems. Would definitely work there again!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodwill Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

54.6K

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Goodwill Industries.

Powered by Comparably