Goodwill TalentBridge Employee Reviews

It's a pretty good job
Food Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 29, 2018
You'll either be on the dish machine duty, serving, or cleaning. It's an easy job but it's also hard work. Once you find a school that you like and get enough hours you'll be fine. I enjoy it!
Pros
Free lunches, good work environment
Cons
No vacation pay, some bad schools
Cha
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 19, 2018
A great job title typically includes a general term, level of experience and any special requirements. The general term will optimize your job title to show up in a general search for jobs of the same nature. The level of experience will help you attract the most qualified applicants by outlining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required. And if your position is specialized, consider including the specialization in the job title as well.
Productive workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 22, 2018
Its a good place to work I just do not like the work salary. Sometimes the work place has very disrespectful people in my surroundings that I work with as well.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Short breaks, disrespectful employees
Uninformed worked and lack of communication
Wharehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Niles ilMay 10, 2018
I went in for a interview for a job. They couldn't answer my question of is the position I applied for was available. They wanted me to fill out all the paperwork first.
work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 30, 2018
Working with MPS students in staff redirect students, helping with class work, one on one help as needed, having group with students and making teaching plan.
Pros
helpping students
Cons
short breaks
safe place to work
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, WIApril 9, 2018
many great service are performed for the school industry. they prepared a completed balance menus for the all student. they have the proper way to serve the communities.
Pros
low rate lunch
Cons
excellent structure.
I enjoy working for talent brige.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 3, 2018
I enjoy working for talent brige,it makes me feel good to do a good job to help people in need daily. I enjoy keeping smiles on client's faces daily .
Fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 18, 2018
It was a nice experience, very detailed job it required close attention and there was always something to work on. And there is always a job that nobody wants to do and I took the challenge gladly.
Fun
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2018
I like it could be more hours and more jobs opportunities and i love to be able to go to schools and help services the school and i love working with people so this gives me the chance to work with kids
Productive nice work enviroment
Assistant Line Leader & Packaging (Former Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 7, 2017
I was working through goodwill talent bridge for quite some time and I enjoyed every day of it , everyone is down to earth and willing to help as much as they can
Excellent workplace working with students.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 23, 2017
Writing tardy slips in the morning for students who are coming in late to school. I have learned how to enter the students into the system for attendance and suspension. The hardest part is dealing with fights and calling parents letting them know that their child has been involved in a fight with another student.
Great company, some of the placement sites are not all that great
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 4, 2017
Overall I think Goodwill Talent Bridge is a great company to work with, especially if you are new to the workforce or looking to re-enter the workforce.

The only downfall is that some of the work sites, you're assigned to aren't always the best culture fit.
Awesome place to work at
Quality Analyst/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJune 29, 2017
Good will is a great company to work for. They provide IT Solutions to clients all over IL and WI. Their recruitment staff is extremely talented. Overall its a good company to be with.
Open availiblity.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJune 19, 2017
Good place to get into right away but trying to make quota is very hard because there are people there that don't want to put forth the effort to make it happen.
Pros
I got to pick what shift i wanted to work.
Cons
Was not able to move up or recieve raises
Customer Service/Collection
Customer Service/Collection (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIMarch 28, 2017
I disliked how management and employees reacted period toward the patients. Mainly being totally unprofessional. The dress code was not re enforced and I disagree with a lot of how employees was taking advantage time management.
Cons
unprofessioal, dress code
They get you in fast ! In oriemtation they give many details
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 26, 2017
Its fairly easy ! the people are nice and they explain how the job works at every school I attended ; I would def recommend people to them now and in the near future
Pros
Many pros
Productive and Fun Workplace
Chef Assistant/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 16, 2017
Goodwill provided a great working environment with the opportunity for growth and future job advacement. The Goodwill Culinary School/Goodwill Talentbridge gave me the opportunity to learn about food, learn about different work environments, and different cultures cooking.
Pros
Free lunch and drinks
Cons
Temporary and wages
fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WI 53177February 7, 2017
work was good . the job was only temp. so some days i did not know if there was work.
being able to work with a lot of different products and packaging them was interesting .
everyday was something new so it made the days go fast at times.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
only temp
Fun
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 25, 2017
Loved working with the kids ,going to different schools meeting new people and learning new things was a very nice company to work for
Pros
fun
Cons
short hours
Stable
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 25, 2017
Although this is a staffing service, as long as you show up on time and do a great job, they're pretty good at keeping you employed. The only inconvience is there location. If you don't have a car, going up there can be a hassle.
Pros
Steady employment