Goodwill TalentBridge Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my time while working at thus job
Line Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIJuly 5, 2019
There was alot of animosity between races at this job but overall it was a good temporary job and i got along well with the other employees. The managment was decent and I like the set hrs weekly
Pros
Monday/Friday work schedule
Cons
Animosity between races
good way to get a foot in the door
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 20, 2019
they are a good way to get a foot in the door to a company like wheaton that let another company buy them out and their standards have gone down the drain. This will hurt Goodwill TalentBridge
Good Company
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 13, 2019
I worked for them for approxamately 2 months. I just was not a good fit for the position. I tried my best, but things did not work out. I would work for them again though if i could
It was great part time job
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 10, 2019
Go to that school meet the managment at the school find out the that person need me to do turn on all cook equipments learn how they want and do it.Sever the students lunches and cleaning up all that and go home.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No health care
goodwill work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMarch 11, 2019
come in early morning and pack the same stuff for different store locations all day and sometimes its different items they could be paint,ziploc,glue etc and it sometimes got on you or things bust open then youre responsible .i did not really enjoy the job.
Pros
2 breaks
Cons
pay not good enough for the work we do
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 23, 2019
Only thing I didnt like was it was only during the school year and lack of hours. Fun environment. Great children and co workers. Highly recommended workplace.
peaceful place to work
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 29, 2018
to work with them is not bad the only thing is that you don't get any benefits no matter how long you stay with them or how good worker you are or sick days no holidays pay or any thing like that.
fun workplace/ flexible hours. safe environment.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 19, 2018
Fun workplace and flexible hours. Safe environment for all the above children parents/adults and Teachers can all bond with each other and building better relationships with co-workers and the children.
Healthy Meals prepared and served throughout duration of the day. Making sure children are getting their education and nutrients they need to Survive. and a little recess for fun time. Children also have to learn how to interact with other students especially during difficult times.
Pros
flexible hours. break times.
Cons
handling the students when it comes to the high schools.
N\a
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WI 53177August 1, 2018
Great place with flexibility bourse. Were able to find a quick location for me when left out of a job. Highly recommend for a starter in an office setting.
It's a pretty good job
Food Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 29, 2018
You'll either be on the dish machine duty, serving, or cleaning. It's an easy job but it's also hard work. Once you find a school that you like and get enough hours you'll be fine. I enjoy it!
Pros
Free lunches, good work environment
Cons
No vacation pay, some bad schools
Cha
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 19, 2018
A great job title typically includes a general term, level of experience and any special requirements. The general term will optimize your job title to show up in a general search for jobs of the same nature. The level of experience will help you attract the most qualified applicants by outlining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required. And if your position is specialized, consider including the specialization in the job title as well.
Productive workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 22, 2018
Its a good place to work I just do not like the work salary. Sometimes the work place has very disrespectful people in my surroundings that I work with as well.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Short breaks, disrespectful employees
Uninformed worked and lack of communication
Wharehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Niles ilMay 10, 2018
I went in for a interview for a job. They couldn't answer my question of is the position I applied for was available. They wanted me to fill out all the paperwork first.
work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 30, 2018
Working with MPS students in staff redirect students, helping with class work, one on one help as needed, having group with students and making teaching plan.
Pros
helpping students
Cons
short breaks
safe place to work
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, WIApril 9, 2018
many great service are performed for the school industry. they prepared a completed balance menus for the all student. they have the proper way to serve the communities.
Pros
low rate lunch
Cons
excellent structure.
I enjoy working for talent brige.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 3, 2018
I enjoy working for talent brige,it makes me feel good to do a good job to help people in need daily. I enjoy keeping smiles on client's faces daily .
Fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 18, 2018
It was a nice experience, very detailed job it required close attention and there was always something to work on. And there is always a job that nobody wants to do and I took the challenge gladly.
Fun
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2018
I like it could be more hours and more jobs opportunities and i love to be able to go to schools and help services the school and i love working with people so this gives me the chance to work with kids
Productive nice work enviroment
Assistant Line Leader & Packaging (Former Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 7, 2017
I was working through goodwill talent bridge for quite some time and I enjoyed every day of it , everyone is down to earth and willing to help as much as they can
Excellent workplace working with students.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 23, 2017
Writing tardy slips in the morning for students who are coming in late to school. I have learned how to enter the students into the system for attendance and suspension. The hardest part is dealing with fights and calling parents letting them know that their child has been involved in a fight with another student.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodwill TalentBridge. Our community is ready to answer.