Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut Employee Review

View all Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut reviews

Stressful unorganized unprofessional
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hartford County, CTMay 1, 2018
The worst company to ever work for, especially the ABI department . Poor upper management, unprofessional, unorganized, unethical, underpaid and under appreciated.
Official response from Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut
May 14, 2018

Goodwill cares deeply for individuals with Acquired Brain Injuries. We recently undertook a significant reorganization to better serve and support those with ABIs, and as a result, there were many changes to reporting structures, supervision, external and internal tracking systems, and technology. We deeply regret any missteps or misunderstandings, and we are working hard to maintain a positive work environment for all our employees. If you would like to speak to us directly, please contact Human Resources at (203)368-6511 or email us at info@gwct.org. We take the feedback from current and exiting employees very seriously, and always strive to address any concerns.

Other Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut Employee Reviews

It's a great place to work.
Senior Human Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTMarch 13, 2019
Its productive and a fun place to work. The management is very helpful and understanding. I have learned a lot by working here. There are always opportunities to grow within the company.
Interesting place to work
Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  Enfield, CTJanuary 9, 2019
Goodwill is an interesting place to work.
Coworkers are nice.
Customers can be weird.
Upper management doesn't know what it's doing, but that's everywhere.
Pros
25% discount
Cons
No healthcare for associates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut. Our community is ready to answer.

Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut Reviews by Location