Goodwin Recruiting Employee Reviews

Great culture and amazing team/family environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  HomeDecember 11, 2017
It is a little challenging to go from working in a bullpen 50 hours a week to working from a home office, but what a game changer for me and my family! The training is excellent and the ongoing development makes a huge difference. The culture is fantastic too. I have worked for large agencies and it is a lot of cutthroat and backstabbing. At Goodwin the team actually wants you to be successful and make money. Great company!
Pros
Culture - make your own schedule - no more commuting - make as much money as you want
Life-Changing Opportunity
Director of Team Development (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 11, 2017
I started at Goodwin as a Recruiter and it was the best decision of my career. There is always tremendous support from leadership, as well as camaraderie with the nationwide team. Working from home is a dream come true, and I have been given opportunities to grow in my role with the company. Being able to drive my own income while still expanding my sphere of influence with training and developing others is the best!
Pros
Company Culture and Values, Working from home, Driving my own income
Love it
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 6, 2017
I would never go back to operations. Great company - great job! This is definitely not for people who require micromanagement THe flexibility to work your own hours and determine your own income is amazing.
Tough to get used to but very rewarding job
Hospitality Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 8, 2017
This company does an excellent job of training, preparing and following up with you. You have to have discipline in this job or you are toast. This company and the leadership have high standards that are met inconsistently in the field which is unfortunate. I'm sure it is difficult to keep people long term as this is a job you can either do well or not. Relationships among the longer term recruiters, their clients, candidates and each other are great. You just have to survive 2 years in this profession and it is pretty smooth sailing.
Pros
Freedom, Really helping people improve their lives
Cons
No benefits, no job security
Stay away from this company!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  TenneseeNovember 29, 2016
This company is very unorganized- you are required to go through 4 weeks of brutal training. Cold calling, sourcing and 60+ hours a week with no income. The management team is not motivating and unprofessional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodwin Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3