Google Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 844 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel they often learn something at work?
Do people feel they are appreciated as a person at work?
- CEOSundar Pichai
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
You're seeing Google jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 35.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Great cultural environment and potential for growth and The management had not implemented a specific training program for the job title for new hires
Help Desk Technician in Reston, VA
on July 9, 2021
Yes working in google gives a goose bumps. its really good company to work. as of now my experience with google i feel happy and wish i wilo be happier more thsn now
Internship in Mumbauersville, PA
on October 17, 2021
has a ping pong table. A work day was fun life was great. Management was cool. I hated the fact that we had 5 minute breaks. i liked the fact that I was able to help people/
Linguist in Hickory, NC
on October 13, 2021
I loved working at google so much. They are an amazing company and do good things. I love it at google so much. I use google a lot in my life and they are great
IT Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
on October 13, 2021
Pretty good work job I mean not much work just pretty much did busy working but was overall good and I enjoyed. Many many perks on the office such as gym caf.
Customer Service Representative in Albany, NY
on October 9, 2021
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 156 questions about working at Google. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Google employees.
What type of education qualification is needed for getting good job in google company
If you were in charge, what would you do to make Google a better place to work?
Can I work from Home for Google?
Insights from 1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Google within the last 5 years.
Interview is difficult
Process takes about a week
If you could be a sandwich, what sandwich would you be? (She did admit it was odd. She was also only the recruiting agent, not the Hiring Manager.)
Shared on February 21, 2019
What was your GPA?
Shared on February 11, 2018
What about my experience in work
Shared on December 30, 2017
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Google?Published on May 24, 2021