Google Employee Reviews

51.4K
Found 1,504 reviews matching the search See all 2,452 reviews
Google Express
Store Lead (Current Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYJuly 22, 2018
It's a fun project to be a part of. It's fast paced but fun. It challenges you and rewards you. I have a great and supportive manager and my team is great to work with.
Awesome
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 22, 2018
I enjoyed every minute working at Google. They really promoted equality and work life balance. They really care about your career and offer so many classes for you to acquire the skills you are lacking to perform better in your current and future roles.
Google
Appointment setter, Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Home San Marcos California - working in Phoenix AZJuly 20, 2018
Worked with a professional photographer who did the Google Street View Tour in Phoenix.
I made appointments for him and worked part time from home.

I had an above average success rate at setting the appointments.

I enjoyed working with him and felt like a team player.

Since my background is in communications and I work with
many companies, I learn fast and adapt easy.

I have worked for major headquarter companies located in
Dallas, Texas.

Some of these companies include: RCA, NIKON, VA, NY LIFE,
HONEYWELL, VERISON - 7 divisions, Sprint, MCI, XEROX,
Milwaukee Seasonings, AT&T - awarded the Circle of
Excellence. The Associates - finance. etc
Pros
Pro would be being a part of a major top company in the world
Cons
On his behalf, not making many sales.
Everyday a new experience
Senior Software Engineer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 20, 2018
Working at Google is facing new challenges every single day. Effective development tools, friendly and professional environment with a through testing and code review process.
Working here is great as they say.
Account Manager/ Senior Escalations Lead (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 19, 2018
Google is a fantastic place to work. You are surrounded by really amazing people that you share a great camaraderie with. The perks are secondary for me but it has been a great journey.
Fun work place to work.
BARISTA, BON APPATIT (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 19, 2018
Very good benefits. Schedules are really good as well. I liked not working on the weekends too. You learn a lot in this company and also a lot of trainings to be completed.
Working at Google was great. Required move was not.
Training Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 18, 2018
Working at Google was great. The people are very smart, the job was interesting, and I had a lot of freedom to do the work that I thought was best.
Unfortunately, after I had been at Google about three months our VP decided that all of his team that worked in the United States outside of Mountain View had to move to Mountain View. I was one of seven people on the team outside of Mountain View and another of the seven was my manager. I suspect she knew the required move was coming well before it was announced because she left the group shortly before the move announcement. I chose not to move and found another local job about a month before I was going to be required to move to Mountain View.
Pros
Free lunch, smart employees, freedom to do the work in a way that you think best
Cons
Required a move to the bay area
N/a
Hardware Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 18, 2018
As a contractor I am unable to review the position accurately. I'm just typing the bare minimum required characters so that I can continue with this submission.
Productive work place, easy to learn, productive people
Xpo logistics (Former Employee) –  MoncksJuly 18, 2018
There’s lots of time to learn new things and positions.
The pay every week is great, there’s lots of people willing to help one another learn different tasks throughout the workday
Pros
Free luch
Cons
Heat
Great company, great benefits
Patent Litigation Counsel (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 18, 2018
Great place to work. Depending on your position, promotion options may be limited. If you are young and starting there early in your career then no worries.

Want to know more about Google?

Ask a question
Overall great workplace with fair wages
Archivist (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 17, 2018
A typical day with google included meeting or exceeding deadlines and being paid as such.
Your ability to do your job well was directly reflected on paychecks with bonuses based on production.
Pros
Free healthy snacks and
Nice works
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 15, 2018
2-12-2014
Love it
All the great times you will have
All I need is to see what new ideas are wanting the new world to me its amazing to work in such a wonderful place
Pros
Seeing it believing
Cons
Eating healthy all the times
Best company
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2018
This is the best company you can ever work with . They will help to improve your carrier a lot . You will be also paid a lot as salary . You can experience the freedom here .

Comment – July 15, 2018

This is the best company you can ever work with ;) . I can assure you that :) ..

Great Place
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 12, 2018
I did a temporary assignment for Google and it was the best experience ever. I had a great day everyday and made a lot of friends who had very similar interest.
Great compamy
Network Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2018
There is no better place to work! I have never worked anywhere that puts employees well being ahead of there bottom line like Google does, I look forward to any further opportunities to work with this company.
A solid and enjoyable job for the right person.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 10, 2018
Working remotely from 3000 miles away from the office can be both a blessing and a curse. I knew id never recieve emails in the middle of the night but, depending on who you "Ops-Lead" is, They may either take forever to reply or not reply at all. However that aside, I love driving and i like being by myself. I was perfect for the job, but i can definitely see not everyone being able to handle it.
Pros
Very accepting workplace
Cons
Slow or nonexistent communications.
Fun environment.
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 10, 2018
Fun environment. Sucky attendance policy - don't be late or absent. Its all very serious. Great managers, for the most part, there's always one, ya know? Decent customers.
Fun, brrakfast lunch and dinner provided. Awsome place to work.
Device Assembly (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 9, 2018
Typical day at work. I learned how to use microscopic pictures to determine damaged optics. The work place was very friendly ans diverse. The hardest part was trying to not scratch the ootics during cleaning.
Pros
Free food, flexable hours
Cons
Contracted
Google a Great Place to work!
Year Up Intern, Support Technician team (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2018
Its something you have to be apart of to appreciate! Everything about this company has to do with you and your will/attitude.If you have the discipline to work in an environment that is comforting but fast paced then this is the place for you. This is somewhere where you'll grow constantly.
Pros
Great overall place
Cons
Constant Growth
As great as the reputation.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 9, 2018
Google is just about exactly what the oustide reputation is. An immensely successful company that has an outstanding culture. Great people working there, and you will not be thin on resources and educational opportunities. Awesome place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

78out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Google.

Powered by Comparably