Google

Google Employee Reviews

United States2,658 reviews

Found 2,658 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,192 reviews

Fun places to work at

Great cultural environment and potential for growth and The management had not implemented a specific training program for the job title for new hires

Love it

Great place. I really enjoy working here and have learned so much. I have seen my colleagues grow and have grown with them myself. So supportive and professional.

Google insights

Based on 1,207 survey responses
What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

productive and fun place to work

i enjoyed the free food and felt that the culture was great at the office. brilliant coworkers and a lot of fun. management was supportive of employees.

Had a good experience. Everything is as others tells you, the best company to work for. You will enjoy the experience there. I do not have anything else to say.

Pros

good salary

Cons

short breaks

fun place to work

great place to work can be your own boss free lunches great compensation and benefits flexible work environment supportive management great compensation and benefits

Pros

free luches, pay and benefits

Cons

working long hours

Buen ambiente

Me gustaria un cambio en los premios por produccion ,solo los gerentes ganan aun cumpliendo las metas establecidas

Pros

Buenos beneficios

Cons

Falta de orden en algunas areas

Productive and fun company to learn from!!!!!

this company is the greatest. There was one time i asked my manager, how can i get promoted to ceo of google and he told me brother, just do what you do and buy this place.

Pros

high pay

Cons

no cons

Great place to work at

What can I say? It's google, everyone's dream company in the valley and everything you hear is true, great work balance, people are chill and talanted.

Not the greatest

Day to say wasn't bad, liked alot of the people but management was a nightmare at my location. Overall a decent company to work for and I've thought about returning.

Great place to work.

A lot of hot guys and not too many women. The way I like it. The energy there is very motivational. They also give great bonuses. I highly recommend working here

nice place

been enjoying most of my timea typical day at work: goodwhat you learned: a lotmanagement: goodworkplace culture: decentthe hardest part of the job: timethe most enjoyable part of the job: reliable

Pros

nice place

Cons

too far

Productive and fun place

Great work environment Great career opportunities and employee mentorship programmes Flexible work schedule with hybrid of work from home and on site

Great learning experience

Loved the work environment learned a lot from my time there can be stressful at times if you are not on top of things management is great Would recommend

good

a typical day at work goodwhat you learned many thingsmanagement goodworkplace culture goodthe hardest part of the job nothingthe most enjoyable part of the job everything

Pros

free food

Cons

nil

Ping Pong Table

this place is very fun and I like the management team here because everyone collaborates very well. I learned about working in teams and that was the best part.

Great Company With Awesome Peers

Google is a great company with a lot of talents hired with high bar. I really enjoy my daily life in Google. The office is nice with good cafes.The only problem is it's too hard to promote here.

Pros

Good culture, google talents, awesome offices

Cons

Hard to promote

Great employer

Great employment opportunities are available at this place, I hope to continue working here and hope that I can get an offer before my internship comes to an end.

Great benefits only for FTE

Google is a good company, but not all large companies are perfect. During my time at Google my job responsibilities are always more than what your recruiters/Hiring Mangers specify without a salary or benefits increase. Google is a very metric driven company where if uncertain occurrences happen you potentially will get terminated or micro-managed. For my current role as a sourcing specialist, I am grossly underpaid in comparison to my peers while I had been with the company and have more experience in HR than them. In addition my role/responsibilities are equally the same as my peers as well. In conclusion Google is a great company for a select few of people but not for the majority.

Good experience

beautiful campus ..lots of perks for vendors, fair freelance rate, a good amount of regular work for freelancers working events at Google…didn’t have any bad experiences

Fun place to work

Great company. I would tell anyone to work for that wonderful company. Just work smart and not hard. I like working there because they offer so much opportunities.

Google/Udacity Web Developer Scholar Program

Since this program was essentially a 4-month long internship, management was very open to answering multiple questions and tapping into the curiosity of scholars. Most enjoyable part was the multiple learning outlets through free courses and virtual luncheons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Google.
Powered byComparably