Google Employee Review

Fun and interesting place to work
Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WASeptember 24, 2013
A typical day at my current position at Google starts by logging into my computer, checking email for updates or any other necessary information, and checking the Calendar for any meetings. Then moving data around using the proprietary software that they have made for us to provide data to engineers in Mountain View occupies the rest of the day. The coworkers and culture is the best thing about working here. The relationships you make, and the people you meet make coming to work an enjoyable experience. The management and the directions the project veers according to their leadership is the most difficult thing about working here.
Pros
Free lunch/snacks/drinks, flexible start/end time, great computers
Cons
Poor management, constantly changing priorities

Other Google Employee Reviews

Self Motivated and Responsibility is on You
Google Maps Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 20, 2018
You can start mapping after sunrise and map until sunset, so as long as the sun is up (minus some dusk/dawn parameters) you can get out there when you want, stop when you need to, and not have any micromanaging. Very fun and freeing position, but can be a little boring at times in a car all day by yourself. Very fun summer job.
Pros
You're working for Google!
Cons
Temporary Position
Miss working here, but searching for new roles.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 20, 2018
Google/CDI was a great experience and I am eternally grateful for all the people I met and the exposure I got through this role. My contract ended and I'm currently looking for new opportunities!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3
51.3K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.8Fairygodboss Score

54%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

63%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.