Google Employee Review

Great work environment
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 30, 2013
Working at Google was refreshing but also shows that your life is suppose to be dedicated to work. They offer almost any amenity that you will possibly need so as to keep you working. All in all that isn't a bad thing but have a balance of work and life is paramount if you don't want to burn out. My position was transitionary so I did not experience the full intensity of the work life, but I was around it and could see the affects.But, there too are great perks and I did experience those!

Other Google Employee Reviews

Nice compensation
Digital Advertising Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2018
Pay is good. I am able to work from home. Not a very mentally challenging position--the position has become a bit boring. There is no position to move into, so I'm looking for something else.
Rude Tech support and NO Customer Serivce
None yet (Current Employee) –  South America , Central America, PhillipinesJune 14, 2018
It is amazing to me that a multi billion dollar company has zero control over its employees. They are rude, and act like they can treat consumers how ever they want - which is usually like a arrogant immature employee - or a hacker that could care less about others because they have never interacted with others in society - because they are so consumer with being on a computer, hacking, or playing video games. AKA no personality, no class, no soul. This is the world online and tech has grown. I cant imagine what will happen to the world in the years to come - when every employee that works at a tech company can treat consumers without respect.
Pros
Cons
Arrogant, narcissistic, socially inept employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3
51.3K

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

54%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

63%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss