Gopher Electronics Employee Reviews

working with minimum wage employees is slow to start
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNOctober 10, 2017
constantly teaching people how to do my job and there is a revolving door for employes, new help every week, as soon as they learn the job they quit.
Pros
had great benefits
Cons
lost many of them
Fun work group/like family
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNJanuary 30, 2017
Like a second family to me! Hard working and loyal to the customers
Would recommend working here. Fast responsive and accurate
Great PLace
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  MNDecember 28, 2016
Everyone is able to help and make sure you know what you are doing. Many get along just fine and you never feel like you are being put down. Very small company, so hard to move up. but very nice place to work.
Productive and fun
Production Operator in Panel Shop (Current Employee) –  Little Canada, MNMay 19, 2016
Gopher electronics is a good place to work, it's never a boring day there. Everyday is something new and we always have on going projects and goals. I Mainly worked in the panel shop side of the room where we assemble electronics, build AC/DC boxes, assemble wires and builds to spec. Every job has a Drawing or Print that gets read to understand and execute the build properly. I've learned a lot of knowledge from all of my bosses, from real life lessons to professional knowledge of electronics and assemblies. I love the management there, they're awesome people! The hardest part of the job is some of the new builds can get confusing. The most enjoyable part of working there was working on assembling/building Parts and the electrical boxes. Everyday there I learn something new.
Pros
free lunch, three breaks, relaxed