Gopuff

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Alot of favoritism

This place is a easy place to work but they are unorganized for the volume of work they actually do. Also they only give their favorite people the high tip orders . You will practically have to beg for one order or even a order with a tip. Your first day or weeks will be confusing, because nobody will tell you anything you will be doing alot of guess work. I didnt want to belive it was this way but it is

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Favortism and a lack of direction

Good place to work, bad corporate

Good place to work. I would not have quit if my back pay had been resolved. My manager claims he worked on it for 3 weeks. Other than that, it was an enjoyable experience despite bending over backwards for management and corporate only to keep my pay.

As simple as pay

I actually became homeless because gopuff decided not to pay me my full check. More and more people are speaking out against the shadiness of gopuff’s payroll. I worked with many people that were given the opportunity to take sick leave but never actually got paid for it. It’s a shady company that doesn’t care about its workers. Be careful when considering this a job. There is a hostile environment with little to no respect. To this day I am still missing money that I don’t think I’ll ever see.

Cons

You might be missing one of your hard earned paychecks one week because payroll gets, “backed up” or whatever, You could get screamed at, confronted in a rude manner, and be missing money for months on end, It’s a terribly run business, Better to just order from but never work at

Easy Going but nothing you can live on easily

Its an Easy job and its a very good job to have on the surface but realistically its something that you cannot depend on to be a full time / have as your only job type of situation.Its hard to get full time hours and to get the most pay you HAVE to work night shifts.The tips are slim to none during the day.Also be warned that you WILL get alot of wear and tear on your vehicle.You are basically a mobile waiter in this position because good pay depends on the tips and being able to deliver 4 or more deliveries per hour so at least work in an area thats busy and tips well.

Pros

Able to take time off easily and is pretty easy going.

Cons

Good pay depends on tips.

Don't work here

There's never any hours where I am. No way to actually speak to a manager or anything. There are benefits BUT in order for your to qualify you have to work a certain amount of hours which is impossible since they over hire for drivers so essentially there a NEVER any hours to pick up

Cons

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Great growth!

Gopuff has been a great company to work for! Managers are very open to suggestions. There are open conversations on ways to navigate through new ideas and new processes. My coworkers are passionate and really embody the company's core values- Make Moves, Be the GOAT, Change the Game, Win Together and Sit Down, Be Humble.

Horrible work place with to many drive partners

Disorganized and Is in the middle of a storm where it drops pay rates faster then the stock market. Over hiring drive partners so know one can make there bonuses. Can care less about their drivers, replaceable. During lockdown had you rocking and rolling and after hired half the city so if you was doing this to pay bills throw it out the window with this company. Have the nerves to call there drivers partners. Can go on and on about these guys. Same city different sites get different pay rates. They have the dumbest A.I. running the show. Driver support should change there title to no support don’t email us because we will not email you back unless it’s to reprimand you. No one knows what’s going on even the Gms.

Pros

Nice customers, I have met a lot of good people.

Cons

Great place for advancement if you don’t want a work life balance

It’s a great company to work for and grow quickly. Downsides, not much of a work life balance. Drivers are treated unfairly are the only downsides of being part of this company.

Horrible Management

The training process is very boring, the managers only care about you satisfying the times you want them come and you cannot choose your own schedule

Pros

Nice employees

Cons

Bad management, Hardly any breaks

Flexible schedule which is the most important for me right now

I am a single mom of 4 and it's not easy finding a job around school drop offs and pick ups when there is no one but you. I do have to work at night, but for now it provides me the flexibility i need.

Pros

Easy...thexorders are brought to your car then you deliver it

Cons

Putting miles on my new car

Jobs at Gopuff

See more jobs

Productive flexible work place

I mean your self employed easy work.depending on what location you are at you will love it,sometimes work is very slow.a typical day is get to work sit in parking lot and wait for a order

Pros

Can be really slow like very very slow, no healthcare

Flexible Hours

Love the flexibility of picking hours, the drivers are friendly and the OA"s are friendly. The warehouses are located in different areas of the city, and the drop off locations are within 15-20 driving time.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Pay rate drop

Good mindless labor

Not a bad place to work if you're just looking for a job. Pay is okay. Wouldn't expect to actually progress here as most management is hired from outside, speaking of which, your general manager will obviously vary per location but corporate management is some of the worst I've ever seen. Changing protocol every week it seems, and will not help the small stores. Both stores in my area have been out of AC for months now. Depending on which location you work at you could have a lot of downtime.

Pros

Pretty mindless work for OK pay

Cons

Corporate management, no consistency

Not bad

Great pay you get to work alone with no crazy co workers annoying you as long as you make it back to the warehouse on time the management won't bother you

Needs improvements

The company is constantly changing policies, week by week, everytime they make a change I end up having to work twice as much to make the same amount of pay I did before. Store management has no idea what they're doing and just agrees with everyone. One of the best employees left after being threatened and now the warehouse is just falling apart.

Pros

pays better than instacart

Cons

everything else

Big Issues

From the very top of the company, down to the Operations Associates there are a lot of problems. Management is clueless, and most of the coworkers would show up under the influence, and try to avoid doing their job.

Pros

Not sure…

Cons

Pay, coworkers, management.

They don't care about you and they will show you that

Incredibly disorganized company.It is very hard for drivers to pick up hours due to the way the company drops shifts. It is a free for all pickup and drivers are frequently without hrs. They will tell you shifts drop at the same time weekly but shifts drop late and with no notification all the time.When you reach out to GM or driver support, they will not support you. There are frequent issues with shorted pay as well.The hourly pay is nice, literally everything else here SUCKS!!! Pay means nothing when you cant get hours or suppprt.You can drive for another company and get hours every week, get paid what you should and be treated well. GoPuff just is not it!!

Pros

Hourly pay

Cons

Disorganized, no driver support, pay issues, schedule problems

Ive never worked for a company like this

There was a discrepency in pay. I only got paid for one out of the two shifts I did and both amounts were incorrect. The turn around time for driver support to get back with you on issues like this is about a week if at all. Makes you feel like they dont care. No sense of urgency to pay you and it is a battle. Im never doing it again because i just cant worry about whether or not im going to get paid. Other than that the job is easy but their shifts are long. If you work a 9 to 5 youll be working all night and or all day and night on weekends. Dont really have flexible shifts. May work for you if you dont mind it and get paid correctly and on time.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Unreliable pay, long shifts

Work hard play hard mentality

If you are a career driven go-getter, this is an awesome place to work. I feel energized by my team and the growth of my company, and I use GoPuff in my personal life as well! Sure we have long hours some days but I enjoy the work and the people I work with. This is a great place to move up and gain a ton of experience and make friends along the way.

Pros

Benefits, culture

Cons

Some days are long!

enjoyable part of job

Delivering the best possible experience gopuff customers appreciate without fail and scheduling hours in accord with my availability is the best rewarding experience ever. Its like having a work/life balance made-to-order

Pros

schedule

Cons

no tips often

It used to pay well..

Bonus situation needs to be addressed.Attainable goal with so many drivers are nonexistent...or just adjust the final bonus $110 to to 45 deliveries, currently 65 is too much.

Pros

Short distance for deliveries

Cons

Unable to get a shift consistently..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gopuff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

Ratings from women

2.8
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight