Gopuff

Gopuff Employee Reviews

United States856 reviews

driverpuffdeliverywarehousegmappoasorder

Alot of favoritism

This place is a easy place to work but they are unorganized for the volume of work they actually do. Also they only give their favorite people the high tip orders . You will practically have to beg for one order or even a order with a tip. Your first day or weeks will be confusing, because nobody will tell you anything you will be doing alot of guess work. I didnt want to belive it was this way but it is

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Favortism and a lack of direction

GoPuff is a Terrible Company

I began as a driver for GoPuff and then became an Operations Associate inside the facility. I would never recommend GoPuff to anyone. It is a duplicitous company that pretends to care about the well-being of people. Throughout my course of employment, the company laid off many employees nation wide and cut full time employee hours from 40/week to 30/week. The pay is minimal which made it impossible to make ends meet, especially after hour cuts. This company blatantly disrespects its employees. People are simply a means to an end in GoPuff culture. I would highly recommend seeking employment elsewhere. Don’t put yourself through the disrespect that embodies GoPuff.

Gopuff insights

Based on 1,563 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

bad

it was a ok job. management are not the best. they are very emotional and let personal reasons decide what to in instead of being a person in management.

The gas and wear and tear on car NOT worth it

I’ve worked for this company for a over a year and a half now so I’ve seen many changes. At first it wasn’t so bad, they had a core program for the good drivers who showed up on time and provided timely deliveries. You would get 4 orders at a time so you would receive tips and a subsidy if your tips weren’t very high. Slowly they’ve taken things away and made conditions worse for drivers. They don’t care about you as a driver at all. Now you’re lucky if you get any shifts, you request for shifts now but they have to approve them before you get any so if they decide you won’t work at all. Now you only get 1 order at a time, maybe waiting an hour between orders and you’re driving miles across town for one order and they may or may not tip. It’s not worth the gas and wear on your car. All of my time I’ve put in and being a good employee was for nothing. I hate this company and greedy people at the top. Pretty soon we’ll all be independent contractors working for scraps lol

Fast paced and always changing

Typical day at an MFC in will be by yourself and expected to do everyone's job if they didn't complete the tasks before you came into your shift. Also be aware that you will be responsible for receiving trucks into the warehouse while packing orders without a meal break (with no one to cover your break anyways).

Pros

Fast pace

Cons

Accountability

Fair compensation is nonexistent

They work you long hours and under high pressure to gather and bag orders. They pay biweekly. But there’s no guarantee that all monies owed to you will be on the correct check!!! They’re constantly messing up ppl checks!! And it takes WEEKS to correct!! 👎🏾

Better than most...

In terms of earnings, but lots of back and forth. So there's a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle compared to route deliveries. Very little oversight which can be good or bad.

I have explained it but can again.

Company makes cuts to hours, employees and bus. Hrs. Lots of micro mgmt. Room to better jobs in comp. But you would be expected to relocate at your $$

Great Place to work and Fun

10 out of 10 will definitely recommend. Great values, people, and management. They listen to their employees feedback and definitely make changes. No micromanaging. There are so many opportunities for advancement. Help desk support answers questions so quickly so that you can service customers with ease. I definitely plan to never leave.

Cool place to work

Honestly not that bad of a job. Only thing I would say I didn’t like and why I left was the pay. Your on your feet a majority of the time so I feel like they could have more employees working at once so some of us can get a break. Overall, the environment is very chill and my co workers were all pretty nice. Definitely a good job if your not a people person since its a warehouse and you can pretty much stay to yourself as long as your doing your job.

Pros

Website with employee discounts on all types of brands, Chill environment, Good Management

Cons

Not enough employees at once, Pay per hour

Very Un-organized

Coworkers were great but I was there for 2 years and had about 3-4 different GM’s. At the time the GM wasn’t keeping track with the inventory and audits and when we got shipment it was brutal.

Pros

Great group of employees

Cons

Terrible management

it's ok

I enjoyed working at gopuff, but sadly I was not able to continuing growing with the company. it was fast paced and active whether it be with receiving or packing orders during peak times.

Flexible schedule and competitive pay

Your income is totally up to you. You decide what hours you want to work: 0 hours or 100 hours a week. You work at your own pace and determine your own pay for speedy service and good tips or slow service with lack of tips. Though it’s a flat rate of pay per delivery, there are boosts to that pay from time to time and bonuses for reaching weekly amounts of deliveries.

Pros

Work as little or as much as you want!!!

Cons

Most of the pay is tip based

It was a productive and fun work place.

A lot of people great workers have come and went. It's not a good place anymore a lot of problems with apps. Or orders. We have had cuts on awards some delivery you don't get paid for. So I chose to leave this Job now.

Pros

Cons

Break's

Easy simple extra income

I really love working at Gopuff. It’s real easy simple passive income. They have weekly incentives you can earn. People usually tip pretty well here it’s 3$ per order sometimes they have boost around holidays.

Good job, work life balance and upper management isn't great

You can definitely tell this company is a start up. Constantly shifting policies, locations opening and then closing again. Entire management team has changed since I started 3 months ago, from other shift leads all the way up to District Manager. If you're salaried you're expected to be available on Slack 24/7 (if your site is at least) and your schedule is subject to change on a weekly basis if you're a shift lead.

Pros

Room for growth

Cons

Constant change

Only care about bottom line

They will work you into the ground for less than deserved wages and then lay you off without any reason or notice.they constantly change the pay scale to suit themselves as well.

Great

Good in between job when you want to make some extra cash. Pretty easy & self explanatory, you go to the facility pick up the order and deliver it. Go back, rinse and repeat. A lot of people are saying they’re short on they’re pay so we will see how that goes …

Productivity and Flexibility

I am working remotely and have the flexibility to travel. The ability to work from home and also go to school. The ability to advance within your department or company

Easy work, nice pay.

Easier job than normal. Pays you well. Lots of room for advancement and overtime is almost always available. Lots of good people from all over with good, positive attitudes made my time there a good one.

Work when you want

You can schedule hours on the clock, or just work when you feel like it. It’s very difficult to schedule hours, they’re gone in 5 minutes. You can make great tips, and of course you have your None tippers, it’s so frustrating, especially when you have to drive 4 or more miles to drop off the purchase. You do get paid every Wed by direct deposit. They do have Boosts, 15 deliveries, you get $20, and sometimes they’ll add like a $3 boost to each delivery, you do get a $2.50 per delivery and get to keep 100% of your tips. If you’re in between jobs, it’s great, but with the price of gas now, it’s not sustainable.

Common questions about Gopuff

Answered by current and former employees at Gopuff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gopuff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.8
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight