Gordon Food Service Careers and Employment
- CEORich Wolowski
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
27yrs production work in the lumber mill and many and many of years heavy duty forklift operating experience as well.
What experience at your previous job will have a positive impact on this position?
They asked about why you would want to work there and past job experiences. They also ask about your customer service knowledge and what you'd do in a certain situation such as customer confrontation
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Gordon Food Service?Published on May 24, 2021
- Gordon Food Service