Gorgeous Garage
View all Gorgeous Garage reviews

Gorgeous Garage

Gorgeous Garage Machine Operator Review

Need to learn how to balance production and safety.

By far the most nervous I've been in a work place in my life. No one was required to wear safety equipment and mocked when they did. No one was Forklift certified and anyone who did drive it drove it like it was their personal 4-wheeler. Management needs to figure out what they want from their production team too, was given almost 0 direction as to what they wanted done and when. It wasn't all bad though, they allowed you to be flexible with your hours as long as you got your work done.

Pros

Work Schedule was flexable

Cons

improper management and zero safety

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Overall a bad company that embodies shame, fear, isolation and frustration among their employee’s. They’re growing but forgetting their employee’s

This company has poor management, really bad leaders and really bad communication. They require a lot of overtime hours out of you and it is a dead end job. They don't care about you as a person and don't even respect your opinions. Honestly a lot of them don't really have an investment in their job and the leaders just want the job done, so they can go home. They make you feel like you don’t matter as a person and don’t recognize hard work. When working in the warehouse you will have a monotonous job with little to no flexibility. Some things to think about before applying for this company are: -Poor cultural norms. Not feeling part of a team. -Some team members are favorited because they suck up. -No respect for experience or seniority. -Favored because of machine you operate and not overall experience you have. -No job rotation schedule. Unorganized. -Poor hygiene in the warehouse and bathrooms. -Labor intensive and skill intensive with low pay incentives. -Ignored when asked for a raise. -No comprehensive training program. Just thrown into a position. -Identified by position and not by a team. -No investment in you as an employee and no regoncition for specific skills. -Management focuses on the negative and little to no positive feedback. -Lots of down time and lack of efficiency mixed with long hours. -Not flexible with schedule unless your favored. -I did not get fired. I quit after I gave them chance after chance to fix the things mentioned above. -Remember that this is just my personal experience with this company in the warehouse. But -

Pros

Decent entry level pay for surrounding area.

Cons

Little to no focus on culture and open communication among employees.

Amazing Job!

I loved working here as a part-time graphic designer. It had flexibility, wonderful coworkers, awesome boss, amazing corporate, and excellent projects and work to do. You will gain valuable experience. I highly recommend it!
Same location

I loved working here. The pay wasn’t quite where you would have expected it to be. One of the owners is very very overbearing. Management is fairly new and still learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gorgeous Garage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.7
InHerSight Score
1.2Personal Development
1.0Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Gorgeous Garage Reviews by Location

Learn about Gorgeous Garage in popular locations

• Gorgeous Garage
  • Need to learn how to balance production and safety.