Gorilla Glue Employee Reviews

Fun and family oriented place to work.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHMarch 23, 2019
Gorilla Glue is a company that lives and abides by there Core values. They know how to have fun be passionate to their employees, the community and to their customers. They strive constantly for excellence and growth, the embrace change and they take pride in the brand and products they build along side people they care about, which is their employees.
Pros
Benefits, pay and company outtings
Relaxed place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 21, 2019
While working at Gorilla Glue I enjoyed great and competitive pay. We received quarterly bonuses. The atmosphere was very laid back . There was no dress code so you were able to wear whatever. It was a good work schedule .
Productive and organized place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHOctober 11, 2018
Everything is organized and everyone knows the goal for the day and when we will reach it. We always worked as a team to get our jobs done . They care about their employees and their well being .
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 20, 2018
Gorilla is a wonderful company led by a great family. The salary could be a lot better, comparable to similar positions. Management should be looked into as to if they follow the core values. Highly recommended!
Good work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHMarch 24, 2018
Good work place nice speed very good. Breaks you get goood benefit from it and nice pay and shift varieties but i work through the temp addeco so i never or for company fully
family like culture
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 20, 2018
hardest was travel time
people i worked with are the best
good benefits
offered classes
family gatherings
family like culture
lack of change or willingness
Pros
gift cards
Cons
travel
Very good place to work for but as an any other place and needs a few changes with management and in the HR department
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 18, 2018
Productive and fun company to work with just need a few changes with management and the HR department I felt like I was held back there and wasn’t able to succeed like I wanted to because of current management there and it is very competitive there and I don’t think half of the stuff that goes on around there as far as the supervisors reach all the way to the owners in some cases but on a over all scale it is a very good company to work with and it is on the upswing of things
Pros
Quarterly bonuses
Cons
Great place to work. Company was based in Ohio, they had reps based all over the U.S.
Commissioned Sales (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 5, 2018
I really liked working for the owners of The Gorilla Glue Company. My immediate boss was over the western part of the U.S. They seem to care about all of their reps, we had annual sales meetings, where they brought everyone to Cincinnati and usually had new items for us to promote. they did almost anything to help us make money.
Pros
Commission scale was great.
Cons
No health care
Stessfull envitonment
Order puller shipping (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati oh red bank roadDecember 30, 2017
I worked there as a remp in shipping the lead person was always complaining in fact evrry one complained way to much.racial issues were real bad most people were back stabbers and training what training
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too many racial issues
Fast Pace you gotta keep up with the machine
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 19, 2017
Great job if you into physical fitness I lost a lot of weight working with that team great guys there really ready to get the job done..drink plenty of water and make sure you have some comfortable shoes
Ok place to work
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 31, 2017
Need better management as well to learn to appreciate their employees better. Also need to change the at will status because the fire people for uncalled for reasons. Other than that great place to work.
Awesome place to work!
Prod. Specialist, Sr.Consumer Affairs Rep. (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45241October 11, 2017
Awesome place to work! Lunchroom, quarterly bonuses, annual bonus, fun activities throughout the year including very nice Christmas party. Company culture is fantastic! Very fast paced environment in customer service..
Pros
Awesome owners who interact with employees daily, bonuses, beautiful building, casual dress code, etc.
Gorilla Glue Experience
Line Packer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 15, 2017
While at Gorilla Glue we would start at 6 and end at 4:30. the environment was nice, and the pay was good. Also the cafeteria they had was a plus. I would work there again just not permanently.
Pros
pay
Cons
short breaks
great place to work
Hand (Current Employee) –  sharonville ohSeptember 10, 2017
company treats us great. paid time off, great benefits, Everyone is fun and easy to work with. Management is fair and open minded. I would recommend Gorilla Glue for employment.
Very productive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 13, 2017
This job may have looked and sounded easy but once you have to wake up at 5 am clock in to work stand on your feet for 8 sometimes 12 hours a day just putting boxes together gets pretty boring and frustrating but I never gave up I just pushed myself harder and harder. The work crew also made the work great because they were so friendly and nice.
Very good place to work.
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 10, 2017
The Gorilla Glue Company is an outstanding place to work. I enjoyed my time there. The Company was first class from the owners down to my boss, and everyone else.
productive work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJuly 28, 2017
Gorilla glue doesnt have the best management and doesnt work on problems. Understandable about life situations outside of work. There is too much favoritism for certain people over others.
Pros
extended lunches
Cons
bad management
Stressful Environment/ Discouraged Growth Within the Company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHMay 23, 2017
I did like the schedule of Monday through Thursday 10 hour shifts but they were so comfortable with me being a machine operator they would not provide me the professional development within to move up in the company and to continue to progress.
Pros
Monday Through Thursday schedule
Cons
Short Breaks
Good company to work for.
Line Lead (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHMay 20, 2017
Nice company to work for. Lots of extra perks. Nice gym and lunch room. The best part of the job is the fast paced environment with lots of learning opportunities.
Productive fun place to work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 13, 2017
over all it was a great company to work for the management had free range on firing people which mad the turn over rate high great job not a career...
Pros
Bonus checks
Cons
No job security