Gotham Bail Bonds

Gotham Bail Bonds Employee Reviews

United States15 reviews
No one is micromanaging you or hovering over your shoulder every 5 minutes...20k goal can be difficult to reach but not impossible. Some people can make your job harder than it actually is but overall a great work environment. You can learn a lot about the bail industry and have plenty of opportunities for advancement in the company.
Work environment is casual and laid-back. Coworkers and management are fun to be around and always willing to help if need be. If you put in the work and show interest in growing within the company, there is plenty of opportunities to do so.
It was a good work environment.

Learn a lot of different things.

cool people

cool management

learning experience over all . Would not mind going back if given the opportunity.
This company is a great place to start if you’re looking to get into the nail bonds business! Everyone here is great supportive and very understanding
Pros
Manegment and the co workers
Very straight forward with expectations
Either you are all in or all out, no body in the middle

CEO can sound harsh but hes understanding and very laid back if you're doing your job as you should
Pros
Flexible schedule, give you opportunity to grow if you takenthr initiative
Cons
No benefits, no holiday pay, cold building
I recommend this place to work, the pay is great, the people are amazing and you can definitely grow with this company. Everyone treats you like family
Cons
This company is very unprofessional. While I worked there, I heard managers speak about the new workers when they were not present. If you asked for help or questions, they would get mad/annoyed. How are you supposed to do your job if they get mad? Company needs better training on their employees, especially to their employees who are managers! Such as financial services and court services. Overall, the place is fast paced and chill. The downside of the company is the training that these permanent staff need!! Other than that, the company is cool.
Pros
T-shirt and jeans
Cons
Poor training and management
While I worked here they pinched my pay check without any reasoning or meeting. They also bullied me for catching them stealing and confronting them. While I was there I received several collection calls from businesses that Gotham did not pay so we changed Chase Bank accounts like our underwear. I Avoid this place, a regret ever working here.
Pros
Jeans ok
Cons
Company atmosphere is great, fast paced, and there is room for growth. Best bail company i have ever worked for. Pay is on time, doesnt bounce, team enviroment, no sharking sales.
ordinary job that lacks motivating and encouraging their employees
inadequate training tools and managers need training themselves to learn how to work with employees ( Need to show positive attitudes)

work culture needs improvement, yes, it is a fast paced environment but the day can be pretty boring
Pros
small company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gotham Bail Bonds?
Training should be done in a way that the people feel comfortable enough to be alone and avoid making mistakes. Lots of personal relationships involved makes it uncomfortable. Hours are ok I guess they are flexible in a way.
Working here is really casual. The coworkers are great and management is always willing to help out if you really need it. Everyone here is laid back but also work well as a productive team. It is a starting company and if you are looking to move up rapidly, this is the place you want to be at.
Fast growing company, very welcoming; with opportunities to move up. Love that during training ;the company sends you to the different departments so you understand the inner workings and how everything comes together.
Pros
Training is poor and they expect you to ask questions when you don't know something and when you ask they still get upset... they want to act like a big company but they're still growing. The office is located in a very ugly area also.
Pros
Jeans and t-shirt
Cons
No benefits
Overall, poor management and lack of communication skills. Fast paced environment , cut throat and downright shady! "eye for an eye" type of place. The job itself is not hard at all, however, the workplace is what determines how hard one is willing to do their job.Compensation is far too low for the amount of work one has to face on a daily basis. Little to no breaks, if any !
Pros
tshirt & jeans "uniform"
Cons
short breaks, minimum compensation for the workload