Gotprint.com Employee Reviews in Hebron, KY
Hebron, KY6 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 18 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
It’s a job if you need one. They’ll hire anyone. You practically have to murder someone to get fired. Even then your job is probably still safe. They pay you. Insurance is crazy expensive and not worth it. The 401k is about the only thing they have going for themselves. They match 50%.
I worked in the location in Ky for about a year.In that time I saw 3 hr managers go 4 floor supervisors go and numerous hourly employees.You didn't know if you were working the weekend until the end of you shift on a Friday. The pay was horrible, no room for advancement, .The benefits cost was outrageous,75.00 per week for a single person,3 personal days all year,.I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
To many to list
Management lies about pay raises, they will ask you to break the rules and then throw you under the bus. There are no guarantee on hours one day you could work two hours and the next eight. On average I had gotten 26 hours a week when I was hired for 40 or more.
management, advancement, pay, and hours
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Developed skills to be a leader and lead by example to create a better working environment. Served on the safety committee that helped create a safe working environment also became first aide and CPR certified as a safety leader. Held a minor supervisor role in the folding department and the responsibilities included checking emails for changing job information and to train employees on bindery equipment.
See more Gotprint.com reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gotprint.com. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 18 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Gotprint.com
- What is Gotprint.com sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What benefits does Gotprint.com offer?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Gotprint.com?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Gotprint.com?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Gotprint.com? What are the steps along th…2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Gotprint.com?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Gotprint.com a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Gotprint.com?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Gotprint.com?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Gotprint.com?One person answered
See all questions and answers