Gotprint.com

Gotprint.com Employee Reviews in Hebron, KY

Hebron, KY6 reviews
I just have my opinion of gotprint.com simply I didn't get offered as a employee and I was doing alot learning the machines . I was very proud . I did everything they asked . sadly they cut me.
Pros
Cons
3 breaks
It’s a job if you need one. They’ll hire anyone. You practically have to murder someone to get fired. Even then your job is probably still safe. They pay you. Insurance is crazy expensive and not worth it. The 401k is about the only thing they have going for themselves. They match 50%.
GotPrint.com was one job I can say I would go back to if i was younger. Its a great first job for any one who has just gotten out of high school and is looking for an easy but earned paycheck.
I worked in the location in Ky for about a year.In that time I saw 3 hr managers go 4 floor supervisors go and numerous hourly employees.You didn't know if you were working the weekend until the end of you shift on a Friday. The pay was horrible, no room for advancement, .The benefits cost was outrageous,75.00 per week for a single person,3 personal days all year,.I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Management lies about pay raises, they will ask you to break the rules and then throw you under the bus. There are no guarantee on hours one day you could work two hours and the next eight. On average I had gotten 26 hours a week when I was hired for 40 or more.
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
management, advancement, pay, and hours
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Developed skills to be a leader and lead by example to create a better working environment. Served on the safety committee that helped create a safe working environment also became first aide and CPR certified as a safety leader. Held a minor supervisor role in the folding department and the responsibilities included checking emails for changing job information and to train employees on bindery equipment.