Grace Chapel Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
3.3Pay & Benefits
3.9Job Security & Advancement
Great Atmosphere with great people who care about you
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAFebruary 8, 2018
Friendly people who care about your well being and go the extra mile to make sure they spend time and effort to make a one on one relationship. One of the best places I've worked at.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Havertown, PAJuly 6, 2017
Great and easy place to work, provide you with all tools necessary to complete job, staff very friendly and easy to work with, environment is stress free.
Fantastic Church of caring and genuine people.
Youth Pastor Volunteer/Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJune 19, 2017
Love this church! Cannot say anything negative about it. I've been a member for 16 years. The overall culture is one of acceptance and love while holding to Biblical Truth. They will always welcome the sinner with open arms, but don't expect to not change if you want to stay. God is so thick in this place it's just not possible.
Pros
Excellent Leadership
Great place to work with a vision for the future
Director - Facilities (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAJuly 17, 2014
Grace Chapel has been a great place to work,. it truly has been a great church and environment to be part of both as an employee and a member.

A typical day is filled with managing my staff, volunteers and outside contractors working on our existing main campus and our three newer campuses located in different towns. The facilities department also see about 9000 room reservations annually. Daily my facilities team must be on top of room set ups and cleaning.

During my time here I have many more building projects so I have learned to be more efficient with my time. I have also invested a fair amount of time in making our facilities more energy efficient and green.

The most challenging part has been managing a additional building without increased staffing. We have done this well but at times it is a stretch.

The most enjoyable part of the job has been the great people I have been able to work with and for. I have also enjoyed the outcome of my labor in knowing that our church can now serve over 3000 people each week at not just one campus but four.
I loved being able to work with kids of all ages.
Child Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 17, 2013
Attending Grace Chapel for church each Sunday morning, and being able to help children learn about God and share His grace was an incredibly rewarding experience.
Loved working with the people and the kids
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Benson, AZDecember 12, 2012
I opened the office and got the building ready every morning for school. The rest of the day was spent answering phones, emails, paying bills, taking payments, and writing newsletters.

I was asked to teach the preschoolers for 4 mos after the preschool teacher left.