Grace Healthcare Employee Reviews

Grace Healthcare
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, TNApril 11, 2018
A typical day for me started out with me clocking in around 2:00 pm and going to the supply cart to restock it for my shift. After stocking, I would do a round by checking the residents to make sure they were clean and safe. I would then pass out dinner trays around 5:30 pm and assist if needed. When dinner was done, I would do another round just like before at about 7:00 pm. During this time, I would assist the residents to change and get ready for bed. I would assist those who needed help getting into bed and make sure everybody was ready for bed. I would then chart until about 9:00 pm until I did my third and final round for the night. After that, I would finish charting and clock out. During the day, I may have been asked to assist other CNAs or LPNs with their work if I was able to. My superiors were great people to work with and I felt I had a place in the resident's healthcare.
Pros
generous dinner break, great working environment, supportive coworkers
Unorganized
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Whites Creek, TNApril 10, 2018
Unorganized building with constant management changes because no one can handle the stress of managing it. Smells all the time. Depressing, yellowish lighting - always felt like I was in jail all day.
pros and cons
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 29, 2018
Staffing was quite often below Resident to caregiver ratio, which made for some very rough nights.but even if there were only two
Techs or five we pulled together to make sure the Residents got
what they needed care wise to the best of our ability as a team
other than that it was not to terribly bad the building was nice some of the staff are worth their weight in gold of course you have to take the bad with the good the good were numbered higher than bad good place for starting out staff
Pros
workers
Cons
lack of correct staff to resident ratio
Good company with great potential to stand apart from the crowd
AIT/Operations Manager, Administrator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TN and Shelbyville, TNMarch 8, 2018
There is still a high level of turnover, particualrly with management staff, but less so than many organizations in the long term care environment. It would behoove the organiztion to invest in staff/leadershp growth versus making changes based on industry trends that may appear as less than optimal performance.
However, the culture was very open and agreeable. It was fast-paced work, as are all Administrator positions, but the rewards were plentiful.
Pros
Great Regional Director
Cons
Job Security
excellent work environment
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNMarch 7, 2018
staff, doctors and residents are wonderful. Full time hours available: Monday through Friday 8 hour shifts; Weekend and weekday 12 hour shifts. Supervisor on all shifts is also responsible to fill in if mandated.
Troubled facility
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNMarch 4, 2018
The CNAs and nurses have a high patient ratio. Abuse and neglect occurs often while management ignores it. Drug seeking nurses who pocket more pills than they pass are allowed to work impaired. Management hires family to work under them with special assignments and high pay for sub standard work. Management looks out for their on the job love interests with special positions and high pay meanwhile residents care suffers.
nice place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Three Rivers, MIFebruary 22, 2018
I truly enjoyed working for this company. I loved the staff and the resident. Lots of smiles and wonderful attitudes. This is a clean and caring facility.
Pros
the pay was great
Cons
work load was heavey sometimes
The most horrible place to work
CNA/TRANSPORTATION AIDE (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GADecember 21, 2017
Grace healthcare management has no care for its lower level staff, and when things is brought to there attention by you or someone else that is bold enough to say something. It turns out they suspend you for something boggis or the fire you on some policy that this is a at will state and we just decided you're not a good fit here anymore.
Very fun place to work
Kitchen Aide (Former Employee) –  Grenada, MSDecember 11, 2017
Everyday was a good day at work for me .... My best part about my job was I loved working with elder people they soooo sweet and loving ....I never had a bad day at work ... If I wasn't feeling well when I went to work when I made it inside to see the elderly people smiling and talking to me as I'm comin inside the door lifted me up ... They always made my day the best and that's why I always did whatever it took to see them smile all day while I was there ...
Good team focus
Dir. of Social Services (Current Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLDecember 8, 2017
Provides good care and very team oriented. Everyone is willing to help. Corporate support and training is outstanding. Customer service oriented and important.
Pros
Corporate support

Want to know more about Grace Healthcare?

Ask a question
Horrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Abingdon, VADecember 7, 2017
Horrible place to work always having people quit call in upper management is no good basically over worked would recommend for anyone bring back people who have been fired for abuse then fire people for no real reason new upper management think they are going to come in and change it very less likely
Pros
Cons
Everything and anything
highly stressful dead end job
Front Office Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSNovember 18, 2017
Grace Healthcare hires their employees with either, "let your work show for you", or "we do not give raises". They expect a person to do the work of three to four people, and do not offer compensation. Many fellow employees there in my years, were given a management title, more responsibilities and made feel terrible when asking for a raise.
Pros
wonderful employees, amazing patients
Cons
owner does not care about individuals
A day at Grace
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Whites Creek, TN 37189November 15, 2017
Grace Healthcare is an awesome place of employment. Every day is a busy day. Always takes care of their residents and their needs to the fullest extent. Everyone has a great attitude as well.
Bad place to work, stressful, understaffed, no supplies, treat you horrible
LPN (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, VANovember 8, 2017
Horrible, management is terrible. Very cut throat. Under staffed and over worked. Pay is low. Doesn't care about employees or residents. Very unorganized.
Cons
Grace is a great place to work
Director of Facility Accounting (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 1, 2017
Grace is a great place to work. I enjoyed my time there. There were changes in leadership which led to changes in the job. I would recommend working at Grace.
Terrible Management
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSOctober 30, 2017
Grace Healthcare has great employees they go above and beyond to help customers that need help, but company management is an unorganized with terrible leadership; this is the worst leadership that I even seen at a company, company management has no knowledge or understating on how to operate or run a company. If you can find employment on the Mississippi gulf coast (Biloxi, Gulfport, Pascagoula) with another company please do so. I would not recommend anyone to work at this company unless it’s your last and only option because this company is not worth working for.
great co-workers
LPN (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNOctober 28, 2017
I have enjoyed working at Grace Healthcare, lack of advancement is the only change I think needs to change, they should look within the facility instead of giving those positions to brand new employees
Pros
great people
Cons
lack of advancement within facility
Fast pace
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Three Rivers, MIOctober 2, 2017
You come in, get your work done. Only stressful when staff constantly call in last minute. Residents are nice, majority of staff are great at teamwork.
typical work place
Provider Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXSeptember 13, 2017
I enjoyed helping the clients. It was rewarding to get to see the same person day to day. I enjoyed that it was not stressful. I would love to stayed longer if I could of got more hours.
Pros
nonstressful
Cons
not enough hours.
poor
Floor Tech (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 13, 2017
very stressful and demanding workplace. With little pay and no room for growth. I would not tell anybody to work there unless where truly in need of a job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grace Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.