GradImages Employee Reviews

Love working for GradImages
PHOTOGRAPHER (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 28, 2019
I would recommend anyone and everyone to work for GradImages, so long as they have a car. I started as just an assistant and very quickly I was promoted, with training, to photographer for better pay.
Great part-time work, fast paced, challenging, fun
Photographer/Team Captain (Current Employee) –  ArkansasJanuary 14, 2019
GradImages is strictly seasonal, which means I get about 6-10 days of work in May and in December, and the pay is good, so I get a nice bit of extra income for those days. Outside of that, I might get a few more days in July, September, and possibly April, depending on the needs of the company. It is seasonal so you MUST have other income.

That said, the work is great. It's challenging, fast paced, and fun, provided you like this kind of work. Management, at the levels I deal with, is professional, courteous, and pleasant to work with. For a freelancer it's a great gig that you can count on for the days you are needed. For a casual photog it's a great way to get some professional experience.
Pros
Great work environment, travel, never boring
Excellent Job Opportunity for emerging photographers
Photographer and Team Captain (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CADecember 6, 2018
I like being able to dress professionally and get to decide which days I work during the season. My coworkers and managers are intelligent and treat everyone with respect. It is a fast high energy job.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedule
Cons
Note year round, only seasonal
The work is physical but fun
Photographer's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Northern IllinoisJuly 19, 2018
Every event is different . I have made many friends and we work well together to get the job done. The work is physical but not too much so. The Team captains are thorough in their directions and professional with the team members and clients.
Poor Management
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2018
Fast paced while shooting the graduations. Much down time before ceremony. Very poor management. I was eager to work as much as possible but only given a few shoots to work. The company did not have enough equipment for all employees so I did go to some shoots without the equipment which was essential. Extremely disorganized management. Arrival time at shoots was too early and had consequent time to do nothing but twiddle thumbs. Correct address to location was often times lacking. Team leaders were more often then not lacking leadership skills.
Pros
Going to various locations
Cons
Dealing with lack of professional management
Fun to work and well organize company.
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Fort MyersMarch 11, 2018
Everything is simple and fast. It’s fun to work here and I love my team, they’re all professional and very supportive as well. Very organize company and accurate in dates for paying our salaries.
Terrible Workplace
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 15, 2018
Terrible Workplace, no help what so ever. But the blame is entirely yours if you make a mistake. I was there on time everyday but still got reprimanded for silly things like clocking out late.
Good way to make extra money if you are a Photographer
Graduation Photographer (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Grad Images takes photographs all over the USA and Canada of college graduations. It is a great way to make some extra money 10-20 days out of the year.
Don't know why I have to write this
Freelance Photographer (Current Employee) –  variousJanuary 3, 2018
They are a freelance photography company. As a freelance photographer with them, you photograph graduations. It was a fun job. Lots of sitting around behind the stage of the grad until the students get up to walk the stage.
Fun workplace
Photographer (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 2, 2017
A typical workday is based on where you are assigned to go as far as whether it is working at a University or high school.
You have to setup your equipment once you arrive at the location.
Fast paced. Pictures of students are taken.

It is a fun to take photos. If passionate about Photography, this is a great place to start.
Pros
Fun taking photos
Cons
Not enough hours
Five Stars
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 5, 2017
If you understand the camera, you'll do fine. This is strictly a seasonal position during the graduation season. It is fast paced, technically proficient and fun.
Seasonal postion.
Photographer's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WASeptember 5, 2017
Overall employment with GradImages was pleaseant. Worked in the summer assisting photographer with passing out information, and assisting with Gradfest, was exciting. Met with many types of people, graduating from their degrees.
Pros
Seeing the smiles of the graduates!
Cons
No to speak of.
Awesome traveling job
Seasonal Photographer (Current Employee) –  Northeast RegionAugust 22, 2017
Great place to work seasonally, especially for those who like travel and learn new skills and work in a fast paced environment with great co-workers to boot!
Pros
all expenses paid
Cons
seasonal
Great People to work with and Easy job
Photographer (Current Employee) –  NationwideAugust 15, 2017
Work is very easy since you are told exactly what to do so experience is not necessary. Management is very nice and you yourself can become a team captain in a season or two depending on how well you perform and raises come with that.
Pros
Pay is great for part-time job.
Cons
Working in hot weather.
Most enjoyable job
Graduation Photographer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2017
Great pay, friendly co-workes, and easy to grow in positions. not long hours at all and you get to travel to different schools and sites for graduation ceremonies.
Pros
Paid travel, paid hotel stay.
Cons
Not enough hours
Good for Money on the side
Photography Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristow, VAMay 4, 2017
This job requires travel but the company pays for the stay so no worries there. The work itself gets a little boring depending on how big the schools are that you go shoot but the company provides the materials and usually the people you work with are easy to get along with.
Fun workplace in large environments
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 25, 2017
Its a job where you travel from one location to another which keeps it adventurous. There are a lot of new people that you will meet at every new job. There is always excitment in the air as it has many people at the climax of there education. You pick up the energy from them and it carries you with it. The hardest part is holding up the heavy camera sometimes for a long period of time.
Pros
Open atmosphere and meeting people.
Cons
Somewhat heavy equipment; and standing for and extended period of time.
Great place to work!
Photographer (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 21, 2017
While working here at Iconic Group formally known as Grad Images, I've had a chance not only to do what I love to do which is photography but I also met some great people in the process. Iconic Group is is comprised of great people that's totally down to earth to say the least. I love working for Iconic Group!
Pros
Every event there's something new plus you get to travel
Cons
none that I can think of
Organized and enjoyable team to work with
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2017
I enjoy working with everyone in the company. We all have a great time photographing graduates and working together. Everyone is organized, work well with each other, and we all communicate well.
Productive and enjoying environment
Photographer Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 7, 2016
Really enjoyed working here. The overall experience gave me a great start and perspective to what working for my first time would actually be like.
Pros
Free Lunches Free Gift Cards
Cons
Non paid lunches, Short breaks