Graduation Alliance

Enrollment Specialist4 reviews
United States4 reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits

managementjobgreatworkplaceteampaystudent

Good pay, Flexible hours, very tedious

Overall, job compensates well if you get the normal amount of enrollments which is not hard to do. Work from home is nice but the work itself is incredibly boring and feels a bit misleading offering families free academic support when the coaches only really text families and no actual tutoring.

Pros

Good pay, Pto, Wfh

Cons

Very boring, Somewhat misleading to customers

Okay place to work

An ok place to work. Base pay is not the best but they do have an incentive program. Managers are not always involved with the teams and the seasonal workers are kinda left out of the loop with everything going on.

Pros

Bonuses, Monthly money giveaways, work from home

Cons

Boring, repetitive

Graduation Alliance insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun at times but stressful.

I had a lot of great ideas when I started but the company was difficult to deal with. They have what they call town hall once a month which is the most pointless hour of your life. The pay was decent but the teams were so divided, if you weren't on top of like 50 people at one time you were constantly rattled that you need to do better, but a lot of it fell on the students at hand having them get their forms. Its hard to call another state and beg for them to get forms when they weren't interested in the first place to do it. My manager was awesome. He was a cool guy and honestly made it worth it. I liked who I worked with but i didn't like some of them which is normal for places. We had an office olympics and some other stuff but honestly it was a good in between job. It wasn't anything fancy.

Pros

Free downtown parking

Cons

non management staff were jerks

Will never go back

When I stated the company was great and then new management got hired and everything got horrible. There are no benefits offered, when you are temporary. I found out that everyone except me was given permanent positions but I was not offered one because I was pregnant and going to be having a baby and they did not want me working there anymore. I was told I would be able to work from home and then when management changed that was taken away. They knew I had just had a baby 2 weeks before and would not be willing to come into the office everyday. When I discussed with them the fact I did not make enough to pay for daycare all they said is "we understand". They pushed me out the door.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Graduation Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits