Graham Windham Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Enjoyable
Family Team Conference/Case Planning Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Harlem, NYJuly 5, 2018
The location that I am at is very relaxed and comfortable. We're like a family even with me being the newest worker. My supervisor is easily accessible and does not micro manage but is able to assist when needed.
Great place to work at
Case Planner (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 21, 2018
Graham windham was a very pleasant place to work at. My experience of course was unique as I was able to work with a great team who always looked out for each other and worked as a team. Best supervisor ever.
Best non profit agency in NYC
TFFC ST Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 1, 2018
I started working at graham a year ago, everyone was so welcoming and helpful. My director is very understanding and flexible, very knowledgeable and helpful, supportive as well. The whole management team is very humble and operates as a big family. I enjoy working at Graham and I’m grateful for the opportunity to be part of this awesome agency.
Pros
Bonus at the end of the year, management is very knowledgeable and caring toward their staff.
Cons
Can’t think of one!!!!
Productive and Fun Place to Work
BEHAVIORAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 1, 2018
Graham Windham is an Amazing Place to work. There are so many dedicated employees that make great colleagues. There are really supportive Supervisors with strong expertise.
It has absolutely been one of my favorite places to work in the social work field!
Productive, low supervision
Supervisor of Parent Support (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 24, 2018
Very productive, but was low management and supervision. I enjoyed the events that I organized. The culture was not good. the good part was reuniting families.
Pros
Reuniting families
Cons
Low management and Supervision.
Waiver Service Provider
Waiver Service Provider (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2018
worked per-diem as waiver service provider. chose cases i wanted to work and worked hours the met me and clients schedule. had monthly meetings for WSP's, but i couldn't make most.
If I were you...dont apply here
CASE PLANNER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 22, 2018
I'm telling you, don't apply! Working here brought out a negative side of me due to the lack of support, cut throat work environment, and nobody having your back. Office full of phony, manless, boring women. It was the WORST!!
Good experience.
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee) –  Hastings-on-Hudson, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Working at Graham Windham was challenging and demanding and great for someone entering the community for public services. Co-workers were dedicated to the services required.
Great consulting job
Independent Consultant, Program Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Overall it was a great consulting job. I learned a lot. Some of the staff were not very supportive. They were not very secure and did not appreciate what I was doing for them.
Pros
The pay was great.
Cons
It was short term employment.
Great Place
Recreation Worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 29, 2018
Great Job!!!! I love working with Kids!!!! The staff is awsome!!!!!!The normal day. Its no such thing working with youth...Looking for a Challenge!!!! Looking for Growth!!!!
Productive work place
Staff (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 21, 2018
Staff members are kind. Tried their best to create a safe and fun workplace for children who are in elementary and middle school. Very kind to parents
Bridges to Health Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 18, 2017
Benefits are great! Flexibilty is available if you work hard and prove yourself. Culture could stand a change but overall very inviting place to work
Graham Windham needs qualifed supervisor and managers.
Health Care Integrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 15, 2017
The most important and enjoyable about my current job is that I am responsible for meeting scheduled visit to meet with caregiver and child twice a month for 45 minutes or more to determine that services are meeting the child needs. Throughout the month I complete service summary , progress notes , team meeting , update the team on progress, requirement summary, monitoring the services ,documents tracking , services provision verify billing, and communicate the child's progress and other related duties. I enjoy seeing change and growth in the child and parents.The hardest thing about the job is the paper work, too many kids on caseload and parents not following strategies and techniques to help the child on a consistent basis. The agency it self is potentially good , but the incompetent supervisor and manager make the work harder and stressful not giving work back on time, and wasting time socializing .One thing I have learned is to keep focus , work hard and complete as much work as possible on a daily basis to help the family grow and be successful in the home and community.
Hard aches
child care worker (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYDecember 11, 2017
If you not patience or love kids dont work here. It was hard. The kids can control or determine when u go home or when u have good shift or not. Management are too helpful when the kids take u to levels.
Benefits
Cons
Kids can terroritize you for your shift
I learned to be a hardworker
Cleaning Services (Former Employee) –  Hastings-on-Hudson, NYDecember 1, 2017
It was a good job. Flexible hours. We had breaks and were able to choose fields within the job. Good co-workers. Calm environment. Free lunches. Great teamwork.
Tedious
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 30, 2017
Data entry. Also, I would have to physically get checks authorized by board members which was about 20 mins from the office instead of actually training me properly.
Work load was not stressful
Waiver Service Provider (Former Employee) –  New York StateNovember 13, 2017
The work load was not stressful. I enjoyed working with the population and providing services to them. The pay was not commensurate with the services provided.
Pros
Workload was not stressful
Cons
Pay was not conmensurate with the services provided.
pro/con
Program Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 26, 2017
Its a lovely place to work. Fast paced, new tasks which keeps job exciting. however, management could work on their stress levels during audits. They could work on salary increase.
Productive and Fun working place.
SYEP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2017
Whenever I came into work, it was very welcoming and peacefull. Everyone was friendly and always worked with one another when help was needed. The part I mostly enjoyed about working here was being able to interact wih the kids and being able to have a bond with them. The hardest part about working here was trying to keep up with the fast pace of my center however, I was successful in achieving all of my tasks in a timely manner.
Not a good work place
Childcare Counselor/Campus Administration (Former Employee) –  Hastings-on-Hudson, NYOctober 17, 2017
Not a team working place, all staff are on different pages. Children are able to do what they want. Leadership isn't help full when needs or during cr