Grain Craft Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 54 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Grain Craft, the largest privately owned flour miller in the United States, is a progressive milling company offering premium bulk and bagged flours for the baking, food service, pizza, and tortilla industries. With over 100 years of history, Grain Craft continues the tradition of working with American farmers to grow and harvest the best varieties of wheat to provide customers industry-leading flour. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, Grain Craft serves customers coast to coast through 13 millin...
Grain Craft, the largest privately owned flour miller in the United States, is a progressive milling company offering premium bulk and bagged flours for the baking, food service, pizza, and tortilla industries. With over 100 years of history, Grain Craft continues the tradition of working with American farmers to grow and harvest the best varieties of wheat to provide customers industry-leading flour. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, Grain Craft serves customers coast to coast through 13 milling locations.
People are the core of our company, driving excellent and safe products, and bettering communities. When you join Grain Craft, you automatically gain our belief in you. Our belief that you have the knowledge, skills, and drive to succeed. And we will give you the tools you need to make it happen.
Our employee relations philosophy is based upon our core values and is focused on adult-to-adult interactions with high expectations of mutual trust and respect. We offer a thriving culture where trust, high performance, and the guiding principle of doing the right thing are foundational components of your day.
At Grain Craft, you automatically have a place at our table. We offer competitive pay and benefits package including a 401(k) plan, medical, dental, and vision plans, vacation plan, life insurance coverage, and educational assistance plans.
If you have an exceptional work ethic and work record, can furnish work references, are a team player; and wish to join other first-class employees at one of our larger operations please submit your resume for review.
You’re seeing all 10 jobs at Grain Craft because we can’t find any available jobs at Grain Craft close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 153 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 34 questions about working at Grain Craft. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Grain Craft employees.
Insights from 50 Indeed users who have interviewed with Grain Craft within the last 5 years.
Asked sexual questions that are very uncomfortable.
Asked sexual questions that ar...
If I had any experience with cleaning train cars
If I had any experience with c...
All msd's safety procedures and safety & be alert at all times
All msd's safety procedures an...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.