Grainger Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 645 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOD.G. Macpherson
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
For National Accounts there is a panel interview at the corporate offices. Generally National Account positions are looked to first from their internal "bench", as promotions. During this panel interview, they required a "sales pitch" which should incorporate value based selling, including customer value proposition, conversation, and negotiating.
Have you any experience with customer service, and if so how much?
They asked a wide range of different questions.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Grainger?Published on May 24, 2021