Granada Corp

Granada Corp Employee Reviews

Granada
Large work load minimal pay no room for advancement no raises but flexible with schedule, don't like that if you are sick at work you are forced to stay unless vto offered
Only ok if you like repetition
They are flexible w schedules... it's kind of sink or swim after training. Not bad but not an exceptional work place. Self motivated people are best suited. Mus te know how to cal ulate premium. Lots of billing errors and dropped follow ups to correct as CSR
Fantastic Support System! This company is a solid team!
One of a kind fantastic Support System from training to team and in between. Supervisor cheers on team to accomplish goals. Was very hectic, and had slow times during year. Help desk for most part was great. Didn't see a lot of turnover, due to so much support, which is a major plus.
Don't do it
This company is very unorganized and backwards. They really are not a security job, just a bypass temporary position. You can only work as much as they tell you and your schedule is unsteady if they lose their contracts.
Nice Company
Great work from home experience. Fast paced incoming calls. Good management. The company has changed name to itelbpo. Call center environment right from your home.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Don't do it
Don't play yourself. This company is a joke. This third party company hires call center employees to work for large corporations but do not provide the same pay and benefits to its workers as the corporation offers theirs. No room to grow with this company or no pay raises.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No room for growth
Great for at home work
The job was not tedious itself however the type of insured was a bit stressful. The commercial often misled customers into believing that they would instantly get a low rate not taking into consideration driving records and rate revisions for specific geographic areas. I rarely won the quote but overall the job is not hard at all.
Cons
Low pay
Convenient but under paid
3 years of employment here and only got a 50 cent raise and that was this year. No recognition of good work history and performance. Its convenient to be able to work from home but the cost of living is increasing so the pay should be increasing as well. Supervisors are good and they dont hassle you. The pay just doesnt match the job description.
Pros
Work from home, flexible schedule, attentive supervisor
Cons
Low pay
Make sure to k...
If you are not kissing up of your boss they will let you go without a moments thought and when they do they will be like your still part of the company we are just moving you no they fire you so they trick you to not claim unemployment.
Horrible Place to Work
There was no room for advancement if you were non-Hispanic. Supervisors were rude, incompentent, and were not of help. Changes would take place without informing staff or training them BEFORE implementing. The turn over within the management department was very high. I had 3 different supervisors within the year I worked there.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
pay, staff, training
Granada corp was a very productive place to be empoyed
Great place to work, I do not wish to work strictly from home anymore,I also need to interact with co-workers, The management there is pretty good but the pay is a little for me, I have to work a lot of hours to make the money that I need to support my family.
Lots to learn but fun and cooperative
The biggest thing I enjoyed about this company is they were amazing about letting me work what worked for me. There's a lot of info to learn, but after the first few calls it gets easier and easier.
Do not apply to this company
Worst job i ever had!! Poor management and their bonuses for the metrics are unreachable. They are always bringing in new people to replace the ones who are coming up on their 1 yr anniversary so they don't have to give raises. Their main focus is handle time and claim they want to help resolve the customers issues but you have to do it in 6 min or less.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Management sucks
Great place to work if you are focused!
The perks of working from home and being able to set your own hours far outweigh the cons of working for the company. The pay is a bit low but if adherence is met, you can make really good money for relatively easy work.
Pros
Work from home and a flexible schedule
Cons
The pay and management
It's alright.
Not recommendable if you're looking for a non stressful job. Company organization is ok but overall the experience is not so great and the pay was terrible.
Overall good company
As a supervisor had good communication with all management. Clear description of position and daily communication with management.Overall good place to work.
Just started as an experience agent.
Training could have been for another week, but you got thrown out there due to it been tax season. Every minute counts, monitoring your every call and move, nice Clint’s thou, I have a lot off clients saying price too high, but for some people with bad driving record it really should not matter.
Pros
Nice clients, work from home
Cons
Low pay for an experience agent, it could’ve been at least $15 an hour plus commission
Remote Work with a price
You can work from home at Granada and it is a legit company. The wages are LOW and serious lack of advancement particularly if you're female.
Working from home means missing traditional office politics in many areas.
Pros
Remote
Cons
low wage, lack of advancement
Great place to work!
If you look for a place to work from home - best business to go to!
Wonderful, family-like work environment with a lot of respect for each other and each other's work,
Pros
Work from home
Awful
Not a fan of this company. I loved my coworkers but the management was terrible. Treated you like you were expendable. No true sense of family in terms of the upper management.
Pros
working from home
Cons
pay, benefits, management
Low pay for experienced agents
Low pay for experienced agents, you are chained to a desk like all day, if you need to go to the restroom then you are off of adherence and that affects your so called bonus that is totally not obtainable. I was the only person on my team to make the bonus for October and I made a whopping $159 for 35 sales. You have to have a close ratio of over 30% to make the eight dollar per sale and then they take away from your bonus if your adherence or average call time numbers are not where they want them. They want you to sell sell sell, but they want you to do it very fast. Also their quality assurance monitoring is ridiculous. I am an experienced insurance adviser and this job is for entry-level personal and for entry-level pay. The bonus is not there. Do not waste your time unless you have another source of income. Also they are not flexible with any time off and if you were sick you are required to have a doctors note and required to have a doctors note to release you back to work.
Pros
Working from home, no commute
Cons
micromanaged. No paid time off. Low pay