Grand Valley State University Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 127 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Grand Valley State University (commonly referred to as GVSU, GV, or Grand Valley) is a public liberal arts university located in Allendale, Michigan, United States. The university was established in 1960, and its main campus is situated on 1,322 acres (5.35 km2) approximately 12 miles (19 km) west of Grand Rapids. Classes are also offered at the university's growing Robert C....
Grand Valley State University (commonly referred to as GVSU, GV, or Grand Valley) is a public liberal arts university located in Allendale, Michigan, United States. The university was established in 1960, and its main campus is situated on 1,322 acres (5.35 km2) approximately 12 miles (19 km) west of Grand Rapids. Classes are also offered at the university's growing Robert C.
You’re seeing all 72 jobs at Grand Valley State University because we can’t find any available jobs at Grand Valley State University close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 183 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Scientific Research & Development
Employees at Grand Valley State University have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 31 questions about working at Grand Valley State University. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Grand Valley State University employees.
Insights from 52 Indeed users who have interviewed with Grand Valley State University within the last 5 years.
Varied. There were four interviews.
Varied. There were four inter...
I was asked have I ever had any experience with working with food before? Would I be able to have a flexible schedule to come into work morning, noon, and maybe evenings? What could I bring to the table to make the workplace a better atmosphere? How would I handle conflicts and give an example of something that has happened in the past.
I was asked have I ever had an...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.