Granite State Dispatch LLC Careers and Employment
Granite State Dispatch is an Amazon Delivery Partner operating out of Hooksett, New Hampshire. GSD prides itself on offering an exciting work environment to a diverse family of employees. With state of the art technology and a new fleet of vans, GSD fosters a dynamic workplace for all employees. If you enjoy delivery driving, GSD can help you succeed in the growing world of electronic commerce.
You’re seeing all 1 job at Granite State Dispatch LLC because we can’t find any available jobs at Granite State Dispatch LLC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Worked as a delivery driver driving the panel vans back in late 2020 to late 2021. The work itself is usually very straightforward and easy. There’s always the “complicated” deliveries but generally speaking those can all be worked out and dispatch is always helpful if needed. Pros: - Management - seriously, great team - Get out on the road and enjoy the day/sights - Usually straightforward and uncomplicated day - Starting pay isn’t bad - That feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day when you get to look at an empty van Cons: - Easy to feel overworked and overwhelmed, especially during the winter months - All on the road work, finding a restroom or a place to park for lunch can be a challenge - For me, the day to day of delivering packages got old In summary, I believe this is a great option for people who are getting back into the workforce or want to pick up a part time job. It is an somewhat active job but that could be a plus depending on your outlook. The workload can be high but management was always realistic about it when I was there.
Great company to work for. Awesome work environment. Management staff is happy, friendly, and very helpful. Hands on with making sure they set you up for total success once hired on. 10/10 recommend working for this company over any other delivery service team. They hold contests, and are constantly giving back to the employees for the hard work that put in. The management is the most friendly group of people i have ever worked for and always have a positive attitude and welcome you with a big smile.
Granite State Dispatch has been very flexible with scheduling. I am able to pick up shifts when my other work slows down without any big hassle. The management team is easy to work with. Overall it has been a great experience.
Overall the best dispatch out there. Very concerned about their employees and always willing to help with any issues. Definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Very straightforward job delivering packages for Amazon. You are encouraged to be a safe driver and if you struggle you actually get help. Really laid back environment and you pick a schedule that works for you. (1-4+ days a week)
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 18 questions about working at Granite State Dispatch LLC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Granite State Dispatch LLC employees.
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with Granite State Dispatch LLC within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Granite State Dispatch LLC