Unethical and unprofessional
Career Advisor (Former Employee) – Germantown, MD – June 27, 2018
1. Many companies face employee morale issues, but, when taken to extremes, it can turn a company into a "toxic workplace" one that's organizationally dysfunctional.
2. Company unethical based.
3. Manager reward those who are skilled at playing politics even though they never make productive contributions.
4. Manager are always out of the office or hiding in their offices or unable to be reached.
5. When you propose something new and innovative, it gets shot down in a hurry because it's "not something we normally do."
6. Avoiding transparency, leaders refuse to discuss important subjects, including failed projects.
7. Toxic environment has taken hold—and likely can't be reversed.
Short breaks, overwhelming, unprofessional, unethical.