Granville Medical Center Employee Review

View all Granville Medical Center reviews

Enjoyed working with EFT's
Patient Financial Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCMarch 16, 2013
Very causal
Learned about medical an auto insurance as well as Medicare & Medicaid
Management was very interested in employees
Co workers were very pleasant and eager to help
Entering all check payment was the hardest part of day
Making a patient happy when they were disgruntal

Other Granville Medical Center Employee Reviews

na
Clinical Value Analysis Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCJanuary 22, 2018
Granville has great people.. However, career advancement is minimal and HR has no interest developing employees. I would like to work for a company that fosters growth.
Extremely low compensation for amount of job responsibilities
Operating Room Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCJanuary 16, 2018
This job was challenging in the fact that there was so much paperwork and duties, in which I was responsible. None of this was difficult, just overwhelming. I was working in the OR at the hospital and the eye surgeon found out my background and hired me on the spot. This is the reason I left the hospital. He made A LOT of empty promises. But working in the ER, was a challenge, just a lot to keep up with on a daily basis. I was responsible for all scheduling of OR patients for 7 rooms, scheduling all pre-op appointments in coordination with the pre-op nurse, writing up all charge sheets and entering them into the computer, get them to financial services by the next morning and calculating all statistics at the end of the month. The manager was a great manager, but she was overwhelmed too. I feel a lot of the time, her extra work was put off on me. I enjoyed meeting so many people and talking/comforting patients going into surgery.
Pros
good manager, meeting people/patients
Cons
benefits, pay