Graphic Solutions Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fast speed
Adecco Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 13, 2017
I was happy to work with paper company yet it didn't took long to understand it was hard to do this job and to keep up with the requirement...But my team group help me learn the fast way to make it easy and fast speed.
Pros
Meals for rewars of how was the groups goes
Cons
Free popcorn every friday
brainless job
warehouse operations (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 1, 2017
They only care if you can use twl. If you try to know what the product is and is used for they do not care. Without taking interest in the job it is just boring.
There is no way to advance.
Not for the weak of heart
Respite Care Giver (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 9, 2017
Interview process and orientation were great. However, the HR head left the company and they are feeling growing pains of a new company. Bad with remembering when you have time off and if you need a day off even when there is a problem (for me it was my car breaking down), they make it difficult for you. The positives are the kids you work with and the families you get to meet. Knowing that you are impacting the lives of people who need it is really fulfilling. I am rarely at the office, so most communication is through texting and a lot of things are misinterpreted. I have learned patience and an appreciation for the parents who have autistic children
Pros
schedule on your time
Cons
taking time off is made difficult
Good Company
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 18, 2017
Working for Graphic Solutions Group was a very pleasant experience. My immediate boss was cool and laid back but the one want-to-be boss had to get his 2 cents in everything! Other than that jerk, everything was nice and dandy.
Warehouse fun
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 31, 2017
Inventory was time consuming but fun, like a scavenger hunt. I learned barcodes and different code to identify items. Management was laid back but firm.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Family owned company. Everyone knows everyone and some even grew up with each other. Laid back people to work with for the most part. All they ask of you is to do your part.
my company
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Love my business! Very proud of the work I produce. Started with one client and grew to more than 16 doctors. Earned almost all clients through word of mouth.
Fast paced workspace
Warehouse Clerk/Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73149November 11, 2016
It is a challenging job but brings great rewards. Graphic solutions group is a great company to work for. I would recommend it to anyone that would need a job.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
working in the elements like the snow and rain
Doing good for people who need it
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 23, 2015
This job is well suited for a college student that intends to go into a field in health care of some sort. The caregivers go to the client in order to give the family respite in some shape or form. Often times the client will become attached to you and you form a wonderful bond. Sometimes the job is difficult because the client is violent towards themselves or others.
Productive Company
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXNovember 3, 2014
Warehouse order puller and was able to help out in the City Sales department on a slow day and with Customer Service I was a Floater for the department relieving the Clerk for breaks and lunches.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great job for flexibility
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 18, 2014
Arrive at a clients location and taking care of their basic to specific needs according to their disability. Rarely contact other co workers or employer. Paid weekly and you send in weekly time-sheets.
good place to work
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 9, 2013
first check on were I was to be and make sure that I had the info and the sample of the product that they were interested in see a least 5 customers a day
I went to school on how to work on screen printing equipment I went to matthew paint training also attended seminars on how to sale
coworker great bunch of people
The hardest part of the job was traveling back and forth to Dallas TX
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing customer grow and to show them new product that would make there life easier
Pros
seeing and talking to the customers
Cons
being micro managed
Play Golf & Travel, Whats Not To Love About That???
President & CEO (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2013
GSG inc. is an entrepreneurial project within the golf industry. I’m an entrepreneur that’s in the initial phase of development, design and implementation of forty new and innovative products and services within the golf industry. I have developed these new products to enhance and revolutionize the golfer’s experience and the game of golf itself.
Great environment to work.
Administrative Support / Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2013
Graphic Solutions is a great place to work and offer training in all area of interest. I worked in every department supporting management during peak seasons.
Appt (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAJuly 17, 2012
I dealt with patient making appoints, verfiy customer insurance, a/r, posted ins payments
Pros
good health benifits
Cons
no advancing