GRAVES GILBERT CLINIC Employee Reviews

Human Resources
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 19, 2018
The experience i had with GGC i dont wish upon anyone. I loved my job and thought it was secure but i guess if you dont kiss butt or have 4 kids your job isn’t secure. I was engaged and had no kids and still don’t but i was taking care of my elderly grandmother at the time, it just seemed like i was frowned upon. All 3 doctors decided to transfer me out of their dept because my emotions conflicted with the job. I had alot on my plate at that time. Im sure we all do at one point or the other but i thought that was flat out inconsiderate. I feel like it was because i didnt fit into the high fluty mold. Im plain jane girl, always have and will be but that doesnt mean it effects my work abilities. Enough said. I just hope these people that can stand to make these decisions can sleep well at night.
Pros
Some doctors with good morals
Cons
Some doctors with bad morals
Could have been a good place to work but upper management is horrible
PRACTICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 4, 2018
Could have been a good place to work but upper admin is horrible. No job security . Offers good benefits. Pay is not very good for this area. Nice facility.
Benefits
Cons
Management, no job security
Depends who you work for
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 26, 2018
Work life at GGC depends entirely on which physician you work for. Administration isn’t interested in improving staff/management relationships and communication is poor. However, if you work for a physician who cares about your happiness and listens to your concerns, you will be fine!
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Terrible administration
Stay clear of coding department
Coder (Former Employee) –  Coding departmentAugust 10, 2018
Management was horrific. Most coworkers were pleasant. I toughed it out for a few years, ultimately I left because of management. If that position was replaced, it would be a great place to be!
Unorganized place of work, however had easy software and reasonable hours
MEDICAL REGISTRAR (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 23, 2018
Registration at Graves was intriguing to begin with and slowly turned into a nightmare. It was the most unprofessional, and unorganized place I had ever worked. We had managers who had very little people skills which resulted in the dodging our questions and requests. Other than the employer section, I learned a lot from customers and how to handle a highly stressful conflict properly.
A great place!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 9, 2018
GGC is a facility that is continually expanding by leaps and bounds. They are constantly opening up new positions, and offices in various areas of Bowling Green and other surrounding counties.
Great place to work.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 19, 2018
I have worked 2 different times for Graves Gilbert Clinic totaling 15 years. Left in good standing both times with the opportunity to come back anytime.
Pros
Cons
No advancements
highly productive work environment that places the needs of their patient first
Director of operation (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 2, 2018
my experience at Graves Gilbert was amazing. The management performed tremendous work to ensure all employees and patients feel comfortable and welcomed.
awesome place to work for.
Pros
awesome people
Cons
The management was difficult to work for on a daily basis.
Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 2, 2018
A typical work day with Graves Gilbert Clinic coding department was fine with the workload and Dr's, but was a struggle to get through with the management / supervisor involved.
Cons
Coding management/ supervisor
Not a good experience for me
Coder I (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KY Train DepotFebruary 1, 2018
Worked briefly in the Coding department. Very unfriendly work environment. Manager of Coding was okay to work with - IF she liked you, but if she didn't, better watch out! Dreaded going in to work every morning. Tense working atmosphere. Felt like I was being beat over the head and pushed constantly. NOT a good experience for me, but I am sure there are other departments that were excellent. The HR people were great.
Nursing Floater Pool (Former Employee) –  Green, KYOctober 2, 2017
Very busy work environment. Enjoyed interacting with all my patients. I worked for a group of excellent physicians that decided to leave the company and I relocated back to my home town in Kentucky
Pros
Great Physicians. Free lunches
Billing office very stressful, unrealistic expectations.
Medical Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 7, 2017
Billing office very difficult, expectations were impossible for the number of billers vs number of providers. Worst management of anywhere I've worked.
fast paced
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 21, 2017
good work environment, good doctors, very busy office, would have sometimes 30 patients waiting for rooms with only 6 patient rooms and sometimes only 3 doctors to see patients.
phelbotomist
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 13, 2017
fast pace job
working with great co-workers
Knowledgeable
understanding of others
training in other areas
able to perform the jobs duties
draw blood fro patients of all ages
perform ekgs
do drug test
Pros
pay could be better
Cons
weekend
Good working environment
Polysomnographic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 6, 2017
I have enjoyed my 20+ years of employment with the Graves-Gilbert Clinic. They are a fast growing clinic and are continuing to add Physicians of all specialties to meet the public needs.
Family atmosphere with a common goal.
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Smiths Grove, KYJune 10, 2017
Funtioned as part of team to deliver quality health care to our patients in an efficient manor. Family like relationships forged between other team members ss well ad supervising physician.
Pros
Everyone cooperating to meet the objectives.
Cons
Time allotted to provide quality care
Productive work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 30, 2016
Being with Graves Gilbert Clinic was good and bad. The other employees were pretty amazing. The doctors were the worst part. I never got my voice heard.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Doctors
Healthcare job
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 8, 2016
Patient Registration, Scheduling, and Clerical Functions within a busy medical office setting. Training of new employees as needed and daily cash deposits were calculated.
Fast pace
Yvonne Hermann (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 11, 2015
Working in fast pace envirnoment with patients of all ages have to deal with sick patients at times and worked in the reference lab
Pros
An hour lunch
Cons
Long hours standing up
Great company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 28, 2015
This is a great company to work for. They helped me and my family out so much when we had a house fire. Great CEO and doctors to work for. I would recommend this clinic to anyone. Great place!!!