Gray Metal South, Inc Employee Reviews

Worst place ever
General (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCJanuary 4, 2019
Management does not care about it's employees. Employees are over worked and under paid. The owner is very disrespectful and I suspect he is own drugs. There is "favorites" in the company and so many laws are being broken. Safety procedures are not in place. Lots of red flags.
Pros
nothing
Cons
poor management, safety, pay, long hours
Run run run away fast
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCJanuary 2, 2019
Owner is a jerk, everything must be his way. No safety at all, dont try to fight the people who have been there or challenge their ideas or the way they do things because they will fire you. Most unsafe place I've ever worked, lots of backstabbing.
Underpaid & overworked
Worker (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCDecember 13, 2018
Be prepaid to be overworked and underpaid with multiple changes to your job with no compensation with extra duties piled upon you.

To be yelled at for other peoples' inadequacies and mistakes who makes more money than you while being hold accountable for their mistakes.
Very Poor
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCOctober 16, 2018
Very hard work, Poor management. You will receive very little to no training and are expected to be working as fast as the people that have been there a few years in just a couple days or you will get fired. I don't think I have ever seen a company go through so many people in that short a period of time.
Good/Bad - It's a job.
No Job Title Given (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCJuly 31, 2018
Just like any workplace there are good and bad things about working here. It is up to each individual employee to decide if the good things that happen here outweigh the bad stuff that happens.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Lack of accountability
Good hard working people
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCMarch 22, 2018
It’s a great company and the people treat you very well and the job has a lot of people that are working production pay. Some overtime available and 4 day week is great because I’ve got more time with my family. I love working there with the other hard workers.
Pros
Too many too list
Cons
It’s a little hot in summer
Ribvit (Current Employee) –  Humboldt, TNJanuary 21, 2018
Its a good job I work hard just need another job right now I need to get more money because I have kids and I'm a very hard worker and this job has made me improve more on my work experience
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Unfulfilling
General Help (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCJanuary 19, 2018
It's a job. Days are long and the tasks are repetitive. The "General Help" position has very little pay, and a very small raise after 90 days with the company. Skill based positions (technician, forklift driver, etc.) may have better pay. Expect to wait 3-4 weeks to hear back about your application. Informal, easy interview.
Pros
Long lunch break, somewhat flexible hours
Cons
Very low pay, repetitive
Some good people
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCAugust 4, 2017
Was fired for no reason because somebody had the power to do it after working my butt off for over 8 months. The production part is ran by an idiot who thinks he knows everything. He really needs to get off the drugs.
Pros
Good hours and some good people
Cons
Everything but the hours
Horrible place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  gray metal south dunn ncJune 6, 2017
This is a horrible work environment. Safety practices barely exist. Leadership is an absolute joke. The way employees are treated is very unethical. I wish i never worked here.
Pros
Cons
dont know where to start.
Run and run fast
employee (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCJanuary 7, 2015
This is not a good company to work for. Their business and safety practices are highly unethical as is the way they treat their employees. I truly wish someone would have alerted me before going to work there.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gray Metal South, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9