Graybar

Graybar Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA8 reviews
Work scheduling could conflict with home schedule depending on job title including supervisor and managers. They also have a stock option and profit sharing plan which are good for long term employees.
This is fast pace work. Good work life balance..
This company offers a lot more products than just wire. Growth in industry for anyone looking for career.
Benefits
Cons
pay
good job good pay for area. good benefits with profit sharing take 1 year to get invested with the company. benefits are very good and competitive salary for the area I lived in.
My time may have been short at GrayBar, but I learned a great deal about the industry. The environment was something I had never known from other companies I had worked for. While working in customer service and helping customer's place orders, the management provided awesome incentives for the employees to increase sales. The culture was fun as well. I always enjoyed the mid-day barbeques and catered lunches for holidays.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Fast pace every day and made the day go fast.
The best thing was the people. Care and help each other.

Not having enough people due to promoting with in was a hard part. Having to hire new employees constantly.
Pros
Bennefits
A day at the office answering phone, filing, paying company bills, processing workflows, answering emails in a timely manner, and processing freight. I enjoyed working with management. Hardest part of the day is trying to get to everyone's problems in a timely manner. Everyone seems o need you at once. I enjoy being able to pick and choose what I wanted to do that day. I had a schedule for what I wanted done by the end of the day or week.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No breaks other than a lunch
Graybar is a great organization that moves material nationwide in order to meet customer requirements. It is fast paced and often has critical impact.
Received material in, checked and made sure material was all there.
Put material in system.

Learned to work fast and get your job done best to your ability.

I liked the management at Graybar. My co-workers were good people to work with!

Hardest part of the job was probably trying to get everything cleaned up and finished at the end of the day to get out on time.

The overtime that was provided.
Pros
hour lunch break
Cons
worked late at night
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Graybar?