Great Falls Marketing Employee Reviews

Productive, Fun Competition, Abundance of prizes and Opportunities
Back Up Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 5, 2019
I started at Great Falls Marketing with no sales experience, the first week of training was amazing in explaining the sales process; I felt very prepared for my next step in training after that week. The second week of training you take calls with a manager right there with you for any questions. He is amazing and will answer any questions and does extensive training on each product, ensuring that you really know your products. During the training time, which is four weeks, you are given a safety net of $14 an hour. It is possible to make so much more than that, with my first pay check I was already making $17 an hour. All of the managers are amazing and extremely dependable, any questions you have will be answered, they radiate positive vibes which makes for a wonderful environment. The company always has contests going on for extra cash, tvs, xboxs, grills and so much more. The best part about Great Falls is that you get to provide people with products that really work, to help get them healthy and you even hear back from those customers! You're going to love it here!
Pros
Growth, Positive environment, Great pay
Fun Workplace!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 5, 2019
I've been employed over 8 years and don't see myself leaving! Great Falls has been the best job I've had. We have daily, weekly and biweekly contests to allow employees MORE money/prizes for doing their job! Love the paid time off and flexibility with advanced notice. I come in and leave in a good mood because of my co-workers and the environment created in Augusta.
Great Falls Great Atmosphere , Great Management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 1, 2019
I have Been working here since Nov 2018 , The training they teach you everything you need to know about the salesn process , even let you listen in to agents taking calls which really helps , 2 weeks paid training , 14/hr , after that its hard not to make more than 15+ an hour , if you show up everyday to work with a good attitude you will be rewarded for the hard work , my last check was $1600 for 2 weeks 20.20 an hour , not going to find that anywhere else in Augusta , The management is willing to help you whenever you need assistance , they have a really awesome trainer , and they dont allow druggies to work here , they'll actually get rid of them quick , they give you all the tools to succeed , i actually enjoy coming to work everyday , large influx of college students here that come back every summer because they do enjoy it here , Just got insurance benefits from GFM which is amazing, They give out cash daily for different products that you sale as well as having contests to win numerous amounts of different things like tvs , labtops , and much more , if you finish top 3 in total revenue you also get extra $200,150,100 on your check for top 3, They give you sick pay and vacation time after your 90 days , insurance benefits after 6 months , I'm headed to Florida for a week no problem letting me have the week off which is awesome , they also will work with you about your schedule especially if you have kids or other obligations ,You also get 2 15 min breaks and a 30 min Lunch, Come here , give it a try , and make your own judgement of the place , once you do and if your  more... a hard worker your gonna love it here and make alot of money $$....  less
Pros
Good Pay, Great Atmosphere, Alot of fun, Insurance Benefits, Cash Prizes Daily
Best place to work!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, maineJune 1, 2019
Great falls augusta location has been my place of work since August 2018 and I love every minute of it. Not only is this my favorite job I have ever had, but it's the one that pays me the most I have ever made on top of that! The managers will go to bat for you and have your back whenever needed! There is room for advancement and you will never be stuck picking up the slack of bad employees again! I came to great falls with absolutely no sales experience and they helped me learn so well that I now make 28 dollars or more per hour. I would recommend great falls to anyone wanting to set themselves up for success in the future!
Pros
Free coffee, paid breaks, paid time off, great management, great environment.
experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEMay 31, 2019
it was a good learning place to get started in phone sales and customer service just management was always changing and the way the business was run was always changing. People also got away with way more then they should have. Also they allowed family members to work together when one was a manager over the other.
Pros
good money and experience
Cons
management was always changing
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEMay 22, 2019
Micromanages, questions you if you’re in the bathroom longer than 3 minutes. It’s the Job over health. Management talks about employees in front of the employees. They don’t treat their employees like humans. You can be sick as a dog and they’ll still make you feel terrible and worry about losing your job if you go and take care of yourself. They won’t send you home but if you go they’ll need a doctors note. The sales people take advantage of old people then customer service has to deal with it. Bad morale, no integrity, not a healthy work culture. Left because I got bit by a bedbug and they did nothing about it. Save yourself the stress and problems. Don’t believe the ads you hear on the radio.
Pros
Cons
Micromanage, bed bugs, short breaks, poor management, toxic work environment, high turn over rate
Horrible management, Toxic place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEMay 2, 2019
Worst job of my life, no joke. Poor management, double standards, full of drunks and druggies, lies everyday from management and they want you to lie to customers as well. You are essentially robbing people and strong arming them into a sale. Its disgusting, disturbing and wrong!
Pros
Cons
Honestly too many to mention. Look for a job anywhere but here!!
Fun workplace, high energied
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEApril 21, 2019
The managers are great, easy trainings good commision pay flexible hours, fun place to work , good food, breaks and lunches, smoking area, easy going helpful workplace..
Pros
Eating area, games for lunchs
Cons
Stressful people
Do not work here!
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 8, 2019
Even if you pass there little "test" to see if you move on they'll still find issues with you...I passed there little "test" only to be sent home and told I have concerns with your sales capability. WOW based on a test which I PASSED EVERYONE HELLO! RED FLAG HERE!!!

I may not memorize all the obvious lies you teach your employees to repeat often and say daily to any perspective customer, but, it clearly is targeting the elderly at it's finest, and tries to extort any potential funds from their little retirements they may have just so you can feel good about your "sales" bottom line...please GFM you need to be shut down!!!

Your treatment of this past perspective employee and despite me "CLEARLY PASSING" your test needs to be known by ALL whom even comes across this garbage of a job at all and hopefully will say no thanks to this pile of feces job and pick something else!!! I implore any of you out there reading this to NEVER EVER WORK HERE!

BEG FOR MONEY ON THE STREET CORNER BEFORE EVER APPLYING HERE!
Pros
abolutely NOTHING
Cons
talking elderly folks into spending retirement funds, little to no breaks, false claims on there products and reviews, lies, lies, and more lies, Do not work here!
Gfm
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEApril 8, 2019
At Great Falls marketing the management is very close-knit as I'm sure most locations are. It interferes with their judgment calls and often times they are biased based on their outside friendships with
Amazing experience!
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 3, 2019
Best place to work at period. Your coworkers care about your success; however management cares even deeper. Everyone in the outbound team is welcoming and caring towards you and your needs. You can go into this job fresh out of high school like I did and make $25-$30 an hour. The outbound team is probably the best decision I've ever made in my life. Learning how to be a sales person is one thing. Learning how to be a professional problem solver will help you through the rest of your life. If you like talking to people this is the job for you as well. You'll meet people from all different backgrounds with similar goals to yourself.
Pros
Time off, understanding staff, friendly management and owners.
Cons
It is not a job you can slack off on.
This is the place to be
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 3, 2019
If you enjoy creating your own schedule that fits your day to day lifestyle, helping others and making a lot of money then this is the place for you just as it has been for me.
I started on the GFM Customer Service team and after only 6 months I was asked to start on the Outbound customer success team and have been non-stop since. I am very pleased with my job and the opportunity that this company has brought to me so far and the promising future that I have ahead of me with this company.
The boss is great, the team is great, the money is great, sounds like a place you want to be, right?
Amazing management and culture
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 2, 2019
Management is amazing and always willing to help you succeed. OB management listens intently and has the knowledge and experience to back up his expectations of each individual representative. He knows if you're not working to the best of your abilities and will do everything he can to get you back on track. This is a great environment to start learning the sales process in a raw, thrown in the fire kind of way. The people are great and your coworkers are wanting you to succeed just as much as management. THERE'S SO MUCH TO LEARN PEOPLE take advantage of the opportunity. The pay being uncapped is incredible, other call centers have set hourly pay, but being in control of your own paycheck leads to a whole other level of motivation to be the best sales person you can be. Great opportunity and I'm thankful every day to come into work.
Pros
pay, management, learning sales
Yes! I recommend
Customer success and Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 1, 2019
I transferred to outbound sales to be a Customer Success and Product Specialist from a health care job and I am very happy I did. In outbound you work one on one with clients who have placed an initial order and are interested in the hemp products we carry. We work with them step by step to make sure they are on the correct dosage and get the benefit they were looking for. You get paid per phone call you make- usually about 120 a day- and the commission when you make re orders with your clients. You want to narrow your calls down to the people who want to work with you and not the ones who are a one time buy. I had severe anxiety before I started this job, but with the happy and helpful peers around me and making so many calls a day, I am able to push through it and feel confident in what I do. The products outbound deals with works! And its all about the client and helping them with their needs on pain, anxiety, and other benefits that hemp provides. As long as you work your hours, you can come in and leave when you like. You control your schedule!
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Happy atmosphere, Helpful management
You get paid what you're worth.
Outbound Sales (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 1, 2019
The one thing I'd say about this position is it really allows you to make what you are worth, you truly get to make as much money as you can.

Flexible hours and a great atmosphere make this job something I don't dread going to everyday.
Good money but mentally exhausting job
QUALITY ASSURANCE/SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEMarch 28, 2019
I actually have always done really good at GFM as far as paychecks or money is concerned. But for me its everything else that's the problem. People come and go so fast and management is always changing you never know who to go to for help. Also the schedule is a forced schedule at first so there isn't much room for life outside of work when you first start. The biggest con for me is its a really mentally exhausting job, customers are difficult and YOU make your own check so if something is bothering you that day... your pay check will suffer.
Pros
great money, opportunity for advancement, commission based
Cons
work weekends, exhausting, long shifts
Very intense work place , poor management work every holiday and one wknd day
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEMarch 25, 2019
They did not implement good training. You will be outcasted if you dont meet there expectations immediately. They do not train you properly with their existing products or new products. They lie about pay. You only get the 14 an hr for the first two wks of training. The second wk trainer couldnt handle a larger class which was of 10 people. Insurance is very expensive. You have to pay for your head set 50 bucks. Also 20 for a sweatshirt. They will run spiff but whatever spiff you win is taxed. I liked my job the first 4 months I was there. Once we lost a manager we were just thrown to the wolves to fend for ourselves. Alot of write ups once you are written up it's a way to force you out the door. The write up would not happen if they trained you properly on the products and the managers did their job. Out of the 8 managers maybe 2 were reasonable and compassionate about helping you reach your potential goals.
Pros
You can make your own hrs. Ability to win products.
Cons
Have to work one wknd day no matter what . Bad management. Big turn over
Review
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEMarch 13, 2019
Yes great place to work for short period of time, and to learn the sales process, as well as how to interact with customers on a daily basis. Learned a lot from the company.
Aful
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEMarch 11, 2019
it suckks really bad. nothing good about it. at all. everything is bad there. I would never go back for less than 100 million dollars a year. Worst job I've ever had and the people make it worse than it has to be.
Taking Inbound Calls
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEMarch 7, 2019
Some of the products are legit but many were snake oil. You had to push every product listed when a call came in for a specific product. There are scripts you have to follow to cross-sell other items. You quickly get more products mostly overpriced super vitamins for male ED. They monitor your calls every shift and badger you for not selling or cross-selling each product hard. The "rewards" "coupon" products at the end of each script were the worst because you knew the customer would be stuck in them with a monthly charge, and many of these people were older and didn't really understand what they were getting.
Pros
Can work second shifts. Some people make decent money
Cons
So many broken chairs and disgusting equipment, sweat shop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Great Falls Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.