Great HealthWorks Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 31 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Great HealthWorks is a vertically integrated, direct response marketing company, engaged in the marketing, sales, and distribution of premium natural health-related products and supplements through all forms of media. We are committed to the health and wellness of our consumers and fully dedicated to extraordinary service for our customers. Great HealthWorks understands the importance of partnering with the right vendors, associations and charities to ensure we offer the quality of products and services to meet the expectations of our customers.
You’re seeing all 12 jobs at Great HealthWorks because we can’t find any available jobs at Great HealthWorks close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 169 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
IT Operations & Helpdesk
The company went through a management change and hasn't been the same every since. Would not recommend after the recent change of the IT leadership unless desperate.
I have been in the company for almost 5 years and I love how they make me happy to wake up every day and come. It is family not a job to just come punch in and out.
It is a very serious company, I have learned a lot, I have a good leader who cares about our needs. I liked it better when we were working from home for several days, but I understand that everything happens and things change. Teamwork is appreciated here. I really like helping customers.
The company owners truly take care of there employees! They give company parties. They hire different vending venues for there employees to eat from! They have corporate runs/ walk marathons. They offer 401k with a company match. They give yearly employee appreciation gifts & etc...etc...etc.,!!!!
If you thought you’ve seen call centers you may have thought wasn’t well ran or provided the necessary tools to succeed you haven’t seen much until you train with them. My training class started with 12 and ended with 3. Hope that says enough
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 21 questions about working at Great HealthWorks. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Great HealthWorks employees.
Insights from 21 Indeed users who have interviewed with Great HealthWorks within the last 5 years.
Mainly about your sales and negotiating experiences if there were any that you had in the past.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Great HealthWorks